Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Keith Sayers, ***boat quote on the Channel.

little rowe boat
    After reading the article Changing the Channel, it does not seem as though law enforcement in and around the channel will change much.
    " Does it mean that a Texan visiting the channel for the first time and sees his first set of pasties, and lets out a big Texas yee-haw holler will get arrested ? At what point will the City Council state it as they want it- " Having fun in the channel will offend someone, so you'll be arrested. Smiling will not be tolerated"?
    -- Keith Sayer, Conquest Boats
    I was in the Channel Labor day weekend and everything seemed status quo. I believe LE. will use common sense when applying the new ordinance.

Kilrtoy
    REALLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
    You should come out more often....

little rowe boat
    REALLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
    You should come out more often....
    During the summer we typically do not go out on big weekends but this last labor day weekend we did and everything was great. We are out quite a bit on non- holiday weekends and have not noticed anything different.

Kilrtoy
    During the summer we typically do not go out on big weekends but this last labor day weekend we did and everything was great. We are out quite a bit on non- holiday weekends and have not noticed anything different.
    The channel is way over policed and alot has changed, not all in the best interest of the community

little rowe boat
    The channel is way over policed and alot has changed, not all in the best interest of the community
    I don't have a problem with the policing as long as they use common sense.
    Can you give me an example of what is not in the best interest of the community?

Todd969
    Not this again

Here we go again....

Havasu_Dreamin
    Same here.....

ChumpChange
    Can you give me an example of what is not in the best interest of the community?
    Good question.

Bradman
    We don't care what weekend it is, holiday or non holiday, we're there. One thing we thought had changed were the crowds in the restaurants. In the past we hated going out because the wait would be 1 to 2 hours if you were lucky. This past year, we never waited more than 15 to 20 minutes for a table. Now believe me, I'm not complaining. It just seemed to us things have slowed down a little bit during the big holiday weekends as far as restaurants go. I guess this could also be due to the fact new restaurants seem to open up on a monthly basis.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast