Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Clown Royal

blown dough
    Where are you??? Heard you get your boat this weekend???

Patyacht
    Just talked to him today. He had an awesome day in SD. I'll let him spill the numbers but you'll see him this weekend. Everythings on track.

blown dough
    Just talked to him today. He had an awesome day in SD. I'll let him spill the numbers but you'll see him this weekend. Everythings on track.
    Thanks, we are leaving on Thursday so my Hubby will call him when we get into town, glad all is well.!!!!!!!!

ClownRoyal
    Where are you??? Heard you get your boat this weekend???
    In San Diego (El Cajon). Just got back from testing the boat. Went very well. Fixing some minor issues tomorrow, detailing it Thursday and I will be in Havasu on the water Friday-Sunday. Hope to see you there.

TOBTEK
    I heard the #'s today........ I need one where's the pics big spender? MR F29 with XS, and now this....im jelous :crossx:

Patyacht
    I heard the #'s today........ I need one where's the pics big spender? MR F29 with XS, and now this....im jelous :crossx:
    I think this story started with an F-26 about this time last year.

Sigus
    In San Diego (El Cajon). Just got back from testing the boat. Went very well. Fixing some minor issues tomorrow, detailing it Thursday and I will be in Havasu on the water Friday-Sunday. Hope to see you there.
    CR.. Iam stuck up here in BF Canada and wont be home for awhile. The suspense is killing me. You got have pics by now. :cry:
    Congrats, I hope it's everything you wanted and more. I might be home for t-day which means a trip to the river for sure. You guys gonna be aroung then? Sushi is on me this time.
    Sig

ClownRoyal
    I took some pics. Dave came in from testing to the dock. I set my camera down on the dock and help hold the boat. I get in and we take off. I don't remember the camera till we get back and it is gone. Look in Harbor Patrol lost-and-found. F%%%%% Me. That was my favorite camera. Now no pics.

ClownRoyal
    CR.. Iam stuck up here in BF Canada and wont be home for awhile. The suspense is killing me. You got have pics by now. :cry:
    Congrats, I hope it's everything you wanted and more. I might be home for t-day which means a trip to the river for sure. You guys gonna be aroung then? Sushi is on me this time.
    Sig
    T-day and boating sounds good. We will be here. Let's do it.

TOBTEK
    I took some pics. Dave came in from testing to the dock. I set my camera down on the dock and help hold the boat. I get in and we take off. I don't remember the camera till we get back and it is gone. Look in Harbor Patrol lost-and-found. F%%%%% Me. That was my favorite camera. Now no pics.
    THAT SUX! Should have called, Could have been your camera and video guy for the day. My office is 15 mins from the bay. Good excuse to get a new camera though :boxed:

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast