Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Nestle Employee Shouts F*ck White People F*ck America, Hires Illegals

Wake Havasu
    Nestle Contractor Canoga Park Shouts F White People (http://www.immigrationwatchdog.com/?p=2077)

eek-a-RAT
    he's just a contracter hired by nestle, he will most likely not have his job tommorow morning.
    alot of contractors dont give a shit bout anything.
    look at comcast cable contractors, they love to rip holes into our million dollars homes to wire up shit jobs.

ELIMINAT THIS
    I would guess nestle will have a contract up for bid first thing in the morning if anyone is intrested........what a f-n ASS....

Kilrtoy
    That was funny,
    BUT FAKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    an attempt to discredit nestle for some reason

SHOTKALLIN
    what a joke. Its one thing to hire illegals but he should be slapped for putin down America.

RitcheyRch
    Total moron. He should be beat down for those comments. Hopefully future companies will think twice about hiring him.

phebus
    He's a dick, but I still wish he'd have shoved that air horn up that bitch's ass.

catman-do
    I can in some ways agree and in most ways disagree with him. I think the guy is an asshole for putting down the country that helped make him supposedly "rich", and saying those types of things about his own herritage. I can bet he goes home and bangs a white chick every night. But at the same time I do think alot of the people here illegally do work harder then "the whiteman". I know i wouldnt do half the sh1t that those guys do, even if you payed me 4X the amount.

Not So Fast
    In todays world I'm surprised a rock or something didnt find its way through his windows or worse. NSF

wsuwrhr
    I know i wouldnt do half the sh1t that those guys do, even if you payed me 4X the amount.
    4 X 8.50/hr
    You are probably right.
    That is why schools used to issure work permits to teenagers.
    Brian

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast