Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Nestle Employee Shouts F*ck White People F*ck America, Hires Illegals

wright27
    What a dumb ass. It is guys like that who kill all the trades for the construction industries.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    Everyone's trying to keep a whiteman down

stoker
    He was just fired!

Cole91
    I can in some ways agree and in most ways disagree with him. I think the guy is an asshole for putting down the country that helped make him supposedly "rich", and saying those types of things about his own herritage. I can bet he goes home and bangs a white chick every night. But at the same time I do think alot of the people here illegally do work harder then "the whiteman". I know i wouldnt do half the sh1t that those guys do, even if you payed me 4X the amount.
    When I was a kid (early 80's) I used to hang around the new home construction sites in the Santa Clarita area. As I recall 99% of the construction workers where white guys. It seems to me that they must have built houses the same way the do now, right? well if that is the case it seems it's not that white people are lazy, it just seems that some white people are just greedy. I don't no about you but this guy makes me want to throw up.

chub
    I can in some ways agree and in most ways disagree with him. I think the guy is an asshole for putting down the country that helped make him supposedly "rich", and saying those types of things about his own herritage. I can bet he goes home and bangs a white chick every night. But at the same time I do think alot of the people here illegally do work harder then "the whiteman". I know i wouldnt do half the sh1t that those guys do, even if you payed me 4X the amount.
    How did you start your career? Be honest!

chub
    When I was a kid (early 80's) I used to hang around the new home construction sites in the Santa Clarita area. As I recall 99% of the construction workers where white guys. It seems to me that they must have built houses the same way the do now, right? well if that is the case it seems it's not that white people are lazy, it just seems that some white people are just greedy. I don't no about you but this guy makes me want to throw up.
    DING, I worked construction then. Mojado's and greed have dragged the industry down.
    NOTE: They don't build them like they used to!

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...eshit_KKK_.jpg

Richie Rich
    LMAO!!!

moneypit
    That was funny,
    BUT FAKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    an attempt to discredit nestle for some reason
    You have all the information. First Magic Johnson says he's HIV for money, now this guy is not a Nestle Contactor (for some reason)... Where do you find your information?

RitcheyRch
    I wrote a letter to Nestle about that a_hole in the video. This is their response:
    Dear Mr. Richard,
    Thank you for contacting us:
    * The man appearing on the video is an independent contractor, not a Nestlé employee.
    * Nestlé is no longer doing business with this individual or his company.
    * Like you, we were appalled at the behavior of the contractor. The man in no way represents Nestlé views or policies. As an outside contractor, he had a temporary contractor badge at the time he was filmed.
    * Nestlé follows all laws regarding documentation of our workers. We only employ those who have the right to legally work in the US.
    Thank you for your concerns.
    Sincerely,
    Lyle Burling
    Consumer Response Manager
    Ref: 14426577

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast