Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast

Thread: Anyone know

lucky
    Traci -- did you bitch slap her , before you tossed her ? ps -- you look all pissed and shit - rolling with the leathers --- do you ride chaps only ?

Tom Brown
    Thank you Alan. From the bottom of my heart. :crossx:
    You seem a little turned on. :idea:
    Did I mention my mountie uniform will feature handcuffs?

Her454
    Traci -- did you bitch slap her , before you tossed her ? ps -- you look all pissed and shit - rolling with the leathers --- do you ride chaps only ?
    LOL, I wasn't pissed in that pic..............
    You seem a little turned on. :idea:
    Did I mention my mountie uniform will feature handcuffs?
    Just a little? I must need to work on my delivery. :rollside:
    Last week the handcuffs were sounding kinda sexy, but I'll pass on them now. :cry:

Flyinbowtie
    What section is the cite written under?
    Is it checked as a misdemeanor or infraction?
    FBT- slowly, every so slowly recovering from the worst case of the flu in recent memory..

spectratoad
    Yea well, I still looked better driving it. :crossx:
    I will have to agree with that.

Her454
    What section is the cite written under?
    Is it checked as a misdemeanor or infraction?
    FBT- slowly, every so slowly recovering from the worst case of the flu in recent memory..
    HEY STRANGER! I tried to call you yesterday but I think I have the wrong #? I lost my cell and need all the #'s AGAIN. Don't ask.
    How was your B-day, you guys have a good time in Sand Mountain? Brit was there and tried to find you guys but she said she didnt see ya. There were in the blue rail again from last year. Sorry to hear you are sick, it really knocks ya out. Hope you are feeling better..........
    As far as the damn ticket I'll have to check it, I left it at home. Not sure what section but its checked as a misdemeanor. Is that good or bad? :cry:

wsuwrhr
    not bad, very bad.
    Finally you answer
    You better look into a lawyer.
    Brian
    Not sure what section but its checked as a misdemeanor. Is that good or bad? :cry:

Her454
    not bad, very bad.
    Finally you answer
    You better look into a lawyer.
    Brian
    Jeff, is this right? Now Im really starting to panic. HOW BAD? :cry: I tried to call the court this morning to ask some questions but Im about ready to throw the phone through the wall with the damn electronic menu's. I want to talk to someone LIVE and have them answer some questions! :cry:

wsuwrhr
    Why do you think I asked you a few times if it was a misdemeanor or not. No joke, I was asking because it is very important.
    Misdemeanor is not an infraction, an infraction is a baby ticket.
    Traffic tickets are infractions.
    infraction, misdemeanor, felony.
    Jeff, is this right? Now Im really starting to panic. HOW BAD? :cry: I tried to call the court this morning to ask some questions but Im about ready to throw the phone through the wall with the damn electronic menu's. I want to talk to someone LIVE and have them answer some questions! :cry:

wsuwrhr
    I doubt anyone over the phone will give you any information that you are seeking.
    Brian

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast