Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Thread: Anyone know

Her454
    I'm pretty sure it's a misdemeanor at 30 mph over. How much was yours over?
    32mph over.
    T, you really need to get a good attorney to help you with this. Give a call to the attorney that I recommended too you. I wish you all the luck.
    Calling now. Thanks.

robsformula
    T, any luck with an attorney?

TAF
    I was doing 66 in a 45 and got pulled over by a female county sheriff deputy a couple of weeks ago. My wife was naked in the passenger seat and I got off with a verbal warning. :rollside:
    He said "get off" and w/2 women present. I'm impressed.

robsformula
    Traci, let me know how things went with your phone call with Dan L. IF I can help let me know.
    I am leaving for the day at around 1:30 with my wife for our anniversary. Going to the coast for the weekend. Alone and with (NO KIDS) whooo hoooo... Take care and good luck, Keep your chin up we will say our prayers for you.

Flyinbowtie
    T...
    I will pm you the numbers again.
    I hope she didn't cite you for reckless.
    Infractions are punishable in Ca. only by fine.
    Misdemeanors are punishable by fine and jail time.
    Felonies; state prison, fine, death.
    I find it highly unlikely that you would do time on this, as has been said.
    I don't think you want the traffic misdemeanor on your record, for a number of reasons. IMHO it would be worth getting an attorney to look at the ticket and the report. If there are leaks in the paperwork, or other complications, perhaps offering to plea to the infraction via counsel might be the way to go.

wsuwrhr
    Did you read misdemeanor on any of your son's tickets?
    This isn't an infraction.
    Brian
    YOUR NOT going to do jail time for that ticket. Amador or not, 30 mph over or not... A nice fine but that's all. Maybe a rate hike from your insurance tho.... My son lives in Jackson, gets speeding tickets fairly often, paid lots of coin but has NOT done jail or LOST his license...
    Good Luck

wsuwrhr
    I never said she was going to jail. Never. The law is what it is though. The possibility does exist.
    I was just trying to get her to realize it could be pretty serious and she might want to consult legal counsel, before she shows up to court thinking it is a simple traffic citation, because it is NOT. You dig?
    The letters that come from the DMV saying your driving PRIVILEDGE(trust me, that is what it is called) has been revoked, are heavy. I speak from experience, having lived the bullshit I caused myself.
    This is not a case where you show up to court in a nice suit or dress and think you are paying a simple ticket.
    Brian
    Yes they have been, it's all about the money. It's based on a point system. After so many points in one year they can suspend your licsence. Typically they make it just for to and from work. Money, money, money. The girl is not going to jail for hauling ass to work..........

wsuwrhr
    I consider most of the people here like friends and family.
    I would give the same advise if she was standing here right now.
    Better to be overly prepared in some situations......

wsuwrhr
    Perhaps your dog was in the back seat....?
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/63dog.jpg

wsuwrhr
    Your correct- you never did say she would go to jail for speeding on her way to work, althought it was the topic of your information pool.. Dig?
    Yes sir.
    I was only posting information for the young lady.
    Brian

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213