Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone know

wsuwrhr
    I think TS is once every 18 months so you might be ok there.
    The problem is the speed, you were close to double the limit.
    Is the ticket marked misdemeanor?
    I think you are CA right? That could be bad.
    Brian
    Nope. I travel through 5 different counties to get to work and I've been to TS in them all now (over 6 years) so I've used up all my get out of jail free cards so to speak. Im fukked I think.

Tom Brown
    what happens or what the fine is for 72mph in a 40? :cry:
    In Canada, you would be forced to submit to surgery that would shorten your right leg 2.5".
    You spend a couple of nights in the box......to get your ....mind right...
    If I don't go to heaven for letting this one go by, I'm going to kick God in the junk.

Kindsvater Flat
    I dont think SHE would have appreciated it but trust me, I considered it. :cry:
    Ya just never gonna know now are you.

Her454
    Those dam chipies that do their jobs are so rediculous, even at 5am. :wink:
    yea yea, I know. I am totally in the wrong and Im not looking for an out, just want to know what Im in for.

Her454
    In Canada, you would be forced to submit to surgery that would shorten your right leg 2.5".
    If I don't go to heaven for letting this one go by, I'm going to kick God in the junk.
    ROTFFLMFAO! CLASSIC!

wsuwrhr
    I'm going to kick God in the junk.
    That'll be the last thing you do before the temperature rises....
    Brian

MR HARLEY
    yea yea, I know. I am totally in the wrong and Im not looking for an out, just want to know what Im in for.
    I thought I was gonna get hit hard by Lake Havasu Police for doing 89 in a 65.
    Ticket came out to be $200 with traffic school. 1st one in 6 years.
    Are you going to do traffic school?

Hardly Satisfied
    what happens or what the fine is for 72mph in a 40? :cry:
    ouch, a lot of money :cry:

All-Star
    Tha same thing happened to me... It might be different depending on the county (But I would think the California Traffic codes cover All of California) but with that speed I was not eligible for traffic school. I did not get a misdemeanor but it was pretty close. That was awhile ago and I was getting so many tickets they all seemed to blend together. But I am pretty sure that is what happened.
    Oh and I think your ticket price also depends on how many tickets are presently on your record. I think I paid about $300.00

Her454
    Tha same thing happened to me... It might be different depending on the county (But I would think the California Traffic codes cover All of California) but with that speed I was not eligible for traffic school. I did not get a misdemeanor but it was pretty close. That was awhile ago and I was getting so many tickets they all seemed to blend together. But I am pretty sure that is what happened.
    Oh and I think your ticket price also depends on how many tickets are presently on your record. I think I paid about $300.00
    It was "Amador We Need The Revenue County". I have 3 tickets in the last two years, both for speed and its highly unlikely I'm eligible for Traffic School.
    Am I going to have to go to court for this, and can they send me to jail seriously, for that speed? :cry:

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast