Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone know

Mrs.Killer
    It was "Amador We Need The Revenue County". I have 3 tickets in the last two years, both for speed and its highly unlikely I'm eligible for Traffic School.
    Am I going to have to go to court for this, and can they send me to jail seriously, for that speed? :cry:
    your screwed..... :cry:

wsuwrhr
    It the ticket marked "misdemeanor"? dammit
    Brian
    It was "Amador We Need The Revenue County". I have 3 tickets in the last two years, both for speed and its highly unlikely I'm eligible for Traffic School.
    Am I going to have to go to court for this, and can they send me to jail seriously, for that speed? :cry:

wsuwrhr
    COURT?
    Are you serious?
    Of course girl.
    Just bring your checkbook, you should be fine.
    This thread is worthless without pictures.
    Brian

Her454
    your screwed..... :cry:
    Thanks for the support girl, LOL :cry:
    It the ticket marked "misdemeanor" dammit?
    Brian
    Not sure, its out in the car and I don't want to touch it. I never even really looked at it, just threw it in the console and cried. :cry: I'll go look at lunch when I have the nerve.

wsuwrhr
    If it is a MD, it may be a couple moons in the pokie and 1000 fine.
    You might want to hire a law-yer if it is marked MD. Especially if your driving record is what you are saying.
    When I was a youngster, I lost my license for a short time because I had too many tickets.
    I'm just saying.
    Brian
    Not sure, its out in the car and I don't want to touch it. I never even really looked at it, just threw it in the console and cried. :cry: I'll go look at lunch when I have the nerve.

callbob4homes
    quite possibly a strip search and full cavity search. Ma'am, please assume the position.......................................... ...

All-Star
    if you were going to jail you woud have already went. Just bring your checkbook and plan on paying a pretty penny. Then there is the insurance rates that will totally go up.
    Then plan on getting a letter from the DMV saying that you drive like and idiot and you stand the chance of getting your license suspended if you do not shape up. You are only allowed to get a certain amount of points on your record in a certain time frame. I believe that speeding tickets are 2 points. So my advice to you is.... Better time management (ha ha) The you will have more time to get where you are going and you will not have to speed. I too had to learn the hard way.
    Keep us posted.

Napanutt
    I just paid 427.00 for 55 in a 30...no traffic school allowed (class A license,no option now for TS,BS if you ask me)...wasn't misdemeanor!

wsuwrhr
    20 MPH over is a BIG deal.
    Been there. Not a good thing.
    Brian

Mrs.Racer277
    I was 25 over, well that is what I was written for anyway :rollside: and I was eligible for traffic school. Atleast go to court T and see if the judge will give you a break on the $$$$ Also I just learned a judge can let you go to traffic school even if you have been in the last 18 months.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast