Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone know

Queenbee
    Look up Mr. Ticket. My husband got a ticket for 131 in a 55 and he ended up with a years probation and a small fine. I got an exhibition of speed and unlawful racing and I ended up having to pay almost $1000.00, had to go to court and had to fight jail time. Mr ticket would have saved my ass.

Her454
    if you were going to jail you woud have already went. Just bring your checkbook and plan on paying a pretty penny. Then there is the insurance rates that will totally go up.
    Then plan on getting a letter from the DMV saying that you drive like and idiot and you stand the chance of getting your license suspended if you do not shape up. You are only allowed to get a certain amount of points on your record in a certain time frame. I believe that speeding tickets are 2 points. So my advice to you is.... Better time management (ha ha) The you will have more time to get where you are going and you will not have to speed. I too had to learn the hard way.
    Keep us posted.
    I'm expecting the idiot letter and I already know I need to slow down, period. I just dont want to spend any time in jail, Amador County sucks.
    quite possibly a strip search and full cavity search. Ma'am, please assume the position.......................................... ...
    LOL, I'd almost do this to stay out of jail. :cry:
    I was 25 over, well that is what I was written for anyway :rollside: and I was eligible for traffic school. Atleast go to court T and see if the judge will give you a break on the $$$$ Also I just learned a judge can let you go to traffic school even if you have been in the last 18 months.
    I imagine it will be expensive. I'll definitly try for TS..again.

Her454
    Look up Mr. Ticket. My husband got a ticket for 131 in a 55 and he ended up with a years probation and a small fine. I got an exhibition of speed and unlawful racing and I ended up having to pay almost $1000.00, had to go to court and had to fight jail time. Mr ticket would have saved my ass.
    LOL .... Ok this one is not an option since it was totally deserved....
    MR. TRAFFIC'S FIGHTING TRAFFIC TICKET TIPSHere are MR. TRAFFIC'S tips on "How to Fight an Undeserved Traffic Ticket" ... Books such as David Brown's FIGHT YOUR TICKET are an excellent resource and ...
    www.mrtraffic.com/mrttix.htm - 6k - Cached - Similar pages
    So I am assuming you meant this one............ too bad Im not in SD. :cry:
    Mr. TicketMeet Mitchell Mehdy, known locally as MR. TICKET. Mr. Mehdy is probably the only attorney in San Diego who devotes his entire practice to low-cost defense ...
    www.mrdui.com/mrticket.htm - 4k - Cached - Similar pages

UltraClean
    I got nailed by a chippie for taking off from a light fast and barking the tires...he hit me with a speed contest ticket.....no traffic school...950.00 dollars!!!! there was no one near me!!! Shouldve called Larry H Parker!!! :cry:

Devilman
    Damn, they pretty strict, or maybe greedy, out there. LOL Got one for 86 in a 35 = $138.00, but thats been a couple of years ago.
    Her454, all I can say, is "ouch" in your particular case..... :rollside:

JAY4SPEED
    Traci,
    I got caught speeding 84 in a 60 on my sport bike last year. I asked around in the sport bike community and had a lawyer recommended to me that was very good in traffic court. I was in and out in 20 mins with a $20 seatbelt violation (yes, on a sport bike) and lawyer fees less than $100, no court costs, no probation. But that's in Louisiana (that's the good part of Louisiana politics), I don't know much about Cali traffic court. I'd at least look into consulting with a lawyer to see what they may be able to do for you, maybe they can lessen the blow to your bank account? Hope it works out for you!
    Jay

Mandelon
    If you need to go on the lamb and hide out, I have room for you....

Her454
    :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Her454
    http://www.movieposter.com/posters/a...in/17/MPW-8739
    Look at inmate #14.......
    I refuse to acknowledge what you are suggesting LOL.

robsformula
    Hey T, here is a name of an attorney that might be able to help you Dan Lambertson, He does mostly family court cases but also knows traffic laws like the back of his hand and is in good with most all of the judges in this area. He helped a friend of mine out with a dui and was able to get it dropped for a minimal fee. Good luck

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast