Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone know

Her454
    Hey T, here is a name of an attorney that might be able to help you Dan Lambertson, He does mostly family court cases but also knows traffic laws like the back of his hand and is in good with most all of the judges in this area. He helped a friend of mine out with a dui and was able to get it dropped for a minimal fee. Good luck
    Thank you...........................................

robsformula
    T give him a call and see at least if he can help you or lead you to someone that can here is his number (209) 956-5700.
    Are you in stkn?

Her454
    T give him a call and see at least if he can help you or lead you to someone that can here is his number (209) 956-5700.
    Are you in stkn?
    I will do that. Im in Valley Springs, 30 minutes from Stockton.

robsformula
    Hey T, maybe you should have thought of more than just flashing HER, who know's maybe she had a devilish side to her :devil: and some furry little bracelets in the trunk at that time of the morning

robsformula
    I have some friends that live up in V.S

topless
    All you have to do is say " NO HABLA ENGLISH" The will send you to TJ and you can crawl back through the tunnel and get free amnesty and free medical benefits. :crossx:

Her454
    Hey T, maybe you should have thought of more than just flashing HER, who know's maybe she had a devilish side to her :devil: and some furry little bracelets in the trunk at that time of the morning
    Then Topless would be on here asking for donations for my bail. With my luck I would have been arrrested for Speeding, Wreckless Driving, Public Exposure, Soliciting, Bribery and God knows what else.
    I hope Kilr is praying for me today. :rollside:

SHOTKALLIN
    See through blouse in court oughtta knock off a couple of weeks from your sentence.

robsformula
    I'm sure it will all work out in the end. You just need to learn not to put so foot in to the pedal. So do you work here in stkn?

Her454
    I have some friends that live up in V.S
    I've lived there forever, chances are I may know them. They boaters or have kids?
    I'm sure it will all work out in the end. You just need to learn not to put so foot in to the pedal. So do you work here in stkn?
    No, I work in Roseville off Hwy 65. THATS WHY I HAVE SO MANY TICKETS! :cry:
    All you have to do is say " NO HABLA ENGLISH" The will send you to TJ and you can crawl back through the tunnel and get free amnesty and free medical benefits. :crossx:
    Yea, that would have really pissed her off. She was in a BADDDDDDDDDDD MOOOOOOD.

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast