Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Life is good

a catered life
    my best friend hooked up with a pimping ass baller from san diego (business reasons) and the guy gave him two tickets to the raider/charger game on thanksgiving weekend.....game was sold out and brokers wanted $175.00 per ticket....... GO RAIDERS

MR HARLEY
    There gonna loose anyway.

Dan Lorenze
    Sounds like a great time ACL! Have fun.... Go bolts.....

Hardly Satisfied
    my best friend hooked up with a pimping ass baller from san diego (business reasons) and the guy gave him two tickets to the raider/charger game on thanksgiving weekend.....game was sold out and brokers wanted $175.00 per ticket....... GO RAIDERS
    and you plan on driving all the way to san diego when you can stay home and watch them on tv and watch them lose

JB in so cal
    Just do me a favor. If you see a drunk Charger fan passed out in the can; make sure one of the Nation doesn't stab him

a catered life
    you guys are so bitter :yuk: if they lose and i do mean if i'm still a raider fan but the best part about this game is being in san diego and the tailgating. i love old town diego and nothing beat beer and brats at 8 in the morning...yum yum :rollside:
    yo jb i make sure that no gets stabbed in my group......but i can say anything about anything else

JB in so cal
    you guys are so bitter :yuk: if they lose and i do mean if i'm still a raider fan but the best part about this game is being in san diego and the tailgating. i love old town diego and nothing beat beer and brats at 8 in the morning...yum yum :rollside:
    yo jb i make sure that no gets stabbed in my group......but i can say anything about anything else
    When did you change recipes? I'm craving burgers tonight. What timing.
    Watch for Dan Diego's finest about 1-1/2 hours before kick off; they don't like you taking up more than 1 parking stall. I might just be taking in the Rams/Charger game this weekend - 80 degrees..

chub
    Beers and brats in the AM. I'll be in Green Bay Dec.17 for just that and a Packer/Lions game at the frozen tundra!

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    I used to have season tickets for the Chargers for many many years and after I saw a guys head get split open by stupid Raider fans, I would never go to another Charger/Raider game. Raider fans are hands down the worst fans in the NFL. No offense. :rollside:

Mandelon
    [QUOTE=a catered life]my best friend hooked up with a pimping ass baller from san diego QUOTE]
    Better be careful of that guy........not sure I'd hang around with a guy like that..... :220v:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast