Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Just thinking....

NOTALENT
    Brandon, try doing yoga. I know it sounds kind of gay so if you start doing it, just don't let anyone know. :rollside: Seriously, yoga will help you sleep better and put you mind at ease.
    I could never see myself bending the way they do.... :220v: Now if they made it beer and yoga...I might consider it... :crossx:

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    I could never see myself bending the way they do.... :220v: Now if they made it beer and yoga...I might consider it... :crossx:
    Fine, the keep sleeping like crap and drinking Rockstars and feeling like crap and don't whine to me anymore!
    :rollside:

NOTALENT
    Fine, the keep sleeping like crap and drinking Rockstars and feeling like crap and don't whine to me anymore!
    haha...rolmfao...I could just hire you to knock my ass out every night.. seems like you have some built up anger! :crossx:

AltarGirl
    I'm addicted to the Monster energy drinks, love them!!

TAF
    I'm addicted to the Monster energy drinks, love them!!
    I love Monster too but I tried Bad Boy energy drink in San Diego and it was just a little better. They sponsor Eddie Knox's TFH Problem Child. I wish they'd sponsor us! :cry:

wsuwrhr
    YEA DAMMIT!!!!
    You tell him Mrs. BordsMJ

NOTALENT
    I always have a hard time staying asleep, I would fall asleep with the tv on just to zero out the brain waves. If it was off, I would think too much and toss and turn.
    This is going to sound weird but its free so give it a try. This chick Wendi is a hypnotist. I won't say it works for everything she sells cause I haven't considered them but this download is just a relaxation cd. I downloaded it a few months ago and it taught me how to relax to the point I was able to fall asleep easier and fall back asleep when I wake up in the middle of the night.
    http://www.wendi.com/html/free_cd.html
    I guess I will download it and try it tonight..That would be awesome if it works! Thanks.

NOTALENT
    YEA DAMMIT!!!!
    You tell him Mrs. BordsMJ
    Its like that huh???!!!! I see how it is!!! :yuk: :crossx:

superdave013
    Cut out those energy drinks. No need for any of that crap.
    As fas as sleep, just sleep as much as you need too. I don't sleep much myself. Same reasons as you, always thinking of stuff. I'll run on 4 hours or less a night. Then I'll get a good solid 8 hour sleep in here and there. Not often though.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234