Thread: Who's in the Transportation business?

Blown Spectra
    Just wanted to see if anyone here is in the Trucking transports business. Got a friend thats making the move into the Transport business as an Owner Operator and he needs some help with brokers. he will have a TEMP CONTROLLED UNIT and will haul produce, meat, ect...... any help would be nice.
    Thanks,
    Eric

riverbound
    Nevermind...wrong kind of transporting....

Blown Spectra
    Nevermind...wrong kind of transporting....
    Why what Kind ya in.....???

lucky
    Just wanted to see if anyone here is in the Trucking transports business. Got a friend thats making the move into the Transport business as an Owner Operator and he needs some help with brokers. he will have a TEMP CONTROLLED UNIT and will haul produce, meat, ect...... any help would be nice.
    Thanks,
    Eric
    osterkampgrp.com
    I have a nice lil deal going on from Torrance/compton to Tracy with a preloaded/tarped return loaded on our trailers and our tie down - 1.60 a mile year round unlimited freight -- We are even hauling for some on these boards
    (thanks Chris Mock ) He can check out our sight and or call me at 800 232 4547 Chris or Dan @(707) 489 2041 Recruiting
    Or he can lease on to us with thousand dollar sighn on bonus , We supply trailer and insurance ( except bob tail / comp ) We can help you with what ever you may need to get going .
    If he decides to go this route - he will need two years experience / less than 3 points - no dui- no felonies - no exsisting w/c claims . and pass a vech. inspect . Please have him call us - hell i can even give YOU a Referal bonus !!!

Blown Spectra
    He'll call you today!!!
    Thanks
    Eric

lucky
    He'll call you today!!!
    Thanks
    Eric
    sweet , whats his name , and also pm me your addy - should he get hired on / or huals as a sub - i'll throw down some mulla !

ELIMINAT THIS
    osterkampgrp.com
    I have a nice lil deal going on from Torrance/compton to Tracy with a preloaded/tarped return loaded on our trailers and are tie down - 1.60 a mile year round unlimited freight -- We are even hauling for some on these boards
    (thanks Chris Mock ) He can check out our sight and or call me at 800 232 4547 Chris or Dan @(707) 489 2041 Recruiting
    Or he can lease on to us with thousand dollar sighn on bonus , We supply trailer and insurance ( except bob tail / comp ) We can help you with what ever you may need to get going .
    If he decides to go this route - he will need two years experience / less than 3 points - no dui- no felonies - no exsisting w/c claims . and pass a vech. inspect . Please have him call us - hell i can even give YOU a Referal bonus !!!
    That is a real nice package ($1.60),If I ever get sick of having employees I will have to hit you up.

Blown Spectra
    sweet , whats his name , and also pm me your addy - should he get hired on / or huals as a sub - i'll throw down some mulla !
    His name is Mike.
    No worries bud.... anytime.
    Eric