Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: RD's former billiard competitor get 32 year sentence.

Ziggy
    Steven Westcott get 32 yrs 8 months for killing landlord.

wsuwrhr
    ok nevermind.
    I thought it was RD's friend

barbigrl
    Dam.... I forgot about that!!!

Tom Brown
    That's what RD should get for beating the hell out of countless platoons of marines with his pool cue.

Ziggy
    Here's the newspaper article.............http://californian.com/articles/2006...5110_25_06.txt
    Very sad, but at least it seems he had remorse for his actions.

phebus
    It's about time for a new RD pool hall story. :idea:

Cole Trickle
    Seems like a pretty light sentance considering the crime........
    I still say a life for a life.
    If you take more than one life you get tortured by the familys before you are put down.

RiverDave
    Seems like a pretty light sentance considering the crime........
    I still say a life for a life.
    If you take more than one life you get tortured by the familys before you are put down.
    I agree 100%. They should've done to him exactly what he did to her. Strangle her with a phone chord, but not kill her... Then **** him with a umbrella (yes he did it), and I heard a broom stick was involved too.. Then after that strangle her with his bare hands.
    If you can believe after all that shit he stole her van and went to L.A. Told his friends what he did and wanted to go out for beers.
    RD

Cole Trickle
    I agree 100%. They should've done to him exactly what he did to her. Strangle her with a phone chord, but not kill her... Then **** him with a umbrella (yes he did it), and I heard a broom stick was involved too.. Then after that strangle her with his bare hands.
    If you can believe after all that shit he stole her van and went to L.A. Told his friends what he did and wanted to go out for beers.
    RD
    agreed :argue:
    Maybe he will get whats coming to him when he hits General Population.

RiverDave
    RD....So you played pool wit this guy on a normal basis? Did you know the landlord?
    If the guy did all of that he needs hurt badly.....
    He used to hang out at the pool hall that I play out of most often. We matched up one night, but he quit after losing 50, and we never did end up playing again. To be honest he wasn't much of a pool player, a banger at best. He was one of those guys that would sit at the bar and blow all of his measily paycheck (he was one of those guys that would direct traffic down at the delmar race track, occasionally do ticket sales etc..) on booze. He'd watch sporting events, and yell and scream everytime there was a field goal. To be quite honest I don't think it mattered which team he was rooting for.. He'd yell if either of them scored.
    Overall just one of those "Hey Steve" when you walked through the door kinda things. He was really close to a bartender that worked there, as well as this other guy. She was completely and totally behind him, as was this other hippie chick. They both said he should get mental help and released etc.. The bartender was fired shortly after that for other reasons (although her mouth with regards to Steve certainly didn't help her cause) and the hippie chick doesn't talk about it anymore.
    RD

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast