Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: RD's former billiard competitor get 32 year sentence.

Trailer Park Casanova
    Seems like a pretty light sentance considering the crime........
    I still say a life for a life.
    If you take more than one life you get tortured by the familys before you are put down.
    Ditto, I agree. WTF?

ratso
    You never know when somebody is gonna snap...

Trailer Park Casanova
    I agree 100%. They should've done to him exactly what he did to her. Strangle her with a phone chord, but not kill her... Then **** him with a umbrella (yes he did it), and I heard a broom stick was involved too.. Then after that strangle her with his bare hands.
    If you can believe after all that shit he stole her van and went to L.A. Told his friends what he did and wanted to go out for beers.
    RD
    Did any victums family members sit on the DA's, or was their little pressure on the court to execute this A hole.

Her454
    You never know when somebody is gonna snap...
    Very true............... anyone ever grow up with, or know a serial killer? OR TWO?
    THAT is some scary shiat.

River Diva
    I'm so disgusted that he only got 32 years. How much more do you need to do to get life??? That poor woman. The last thing I would want if I was murdered was to have the #$%hole that killed me trying to live his life in my memory. Just kill him. Ugh.

ratso
    Very true............... anyone ever grow up with, or know a serial killer? OR TWO?
    THAT is some scary shiat.
    ...not a serial killer... just murderers, rapists, and thieves.

SnakeWrench
    Funny how the United States is the most leaniant country when it comes to murder. What BS. If I ever offed someone, I would expect the same in return. As Cole said, Life for life, eye for an eye. Not a thumper, but I believe it says that somewhere in the Bible.

h2oski2fast
    RD....So you played pool wit this guy on a normal basis? Did you know the landlord?
    If the guy did all of that he needs hurt badly.....
    That and it was his estranged lover!

Ziggy
    I'm so disgusted that he only got 32 years. How much more do you need to do to get life??? That poor woman. The last thing I would want if I was murdered was to have the #$%hole that killed me trying to live his life in my memory. Just kill him. Ugh.I can only imagine that his "sorry's" and the remorse he showed in court saved his life............we're such a tolerant, PC, buttkissin society :crossx:

SmokinLowriderSS
    I agree 100%. They should've done to him exactly what he did to her. Strangle her with a phone chord, but not kill her... Then **** him with a umbrella (yes he did it), and I heard a broom stick was involved too.. Then after that strangle her with his bare hands.
    If you can believe after all that shit he stole her van and went to L.A. Told his friends what he did and wanted to go out for beers.
    RD
    I'm with ya RD, every inch of the way.
    On the other side, nobody gets executed in California (ALMOST nobody). I think the current list, at current rate of execution, is about 1400 years to wait. Absolutely zero point to an "execution" sentence, because he'd die in prison before being executed.
    Since Cali re-encated the death penalty in 1977:
    California has 657 inmates on death row.
    Executed 13 people since 1977 (29 years ago),
    that's an average of 1 every 2+ years.
    On the plus, 2 were done in 2005, 1 in '06 (as of Oct 27)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast