Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Any 24 fans?

Tremor Therapy
    I just watched the extended trailer, and I can't wait! Never got hooked on any of the reality shows, but damn, I think we should send Jack Bauer to the middle east. He would definately catch Bin Laden by the end of the year!

ChumpChange
    The only show I make it a point to watch every week.

riverracerx
    No, but my family works on the show and I have met Kieffer before.

Froggystyle
    I just watched the extended trailer, and I can't wait! Never got hooked on any of the reality shows, but damn, I think we should send Jack Bauer to the middle east. He would definately catch Bin Laden by the end of the year!
    I can't wait to see how many Chinese people Jack has to eat his way through to get home.
    With the resources CTU has, there is little chance that a vessel could leave the port of long beach before he was noticed missing. Realistically, they probably had a 5 to 10 minute max head start on CTU, and having just done what Jack did, I am willing to bet he has the support of the new administration 100%.
    Or, since he saved the soviet premier's life, the soviets may get involved and broker a release.
    Either way, he will likely be back at the beginning of this season. I can't imagine them continuing that day any longer...
    And BTW.... Jack could catch OBL in under 24 hours...
    Where did you see the trailer?

SoCal_fun
    LOVE 24!! Best show on the tube. :rollside:

Magic34
    I can't wait to see how many Chinese people Jack has to eat his way through to get home.
    With the resources CTU has, there is little chance that a vessel could leave the port of long beach before he was noticed missing. Realistically, they probably had a 5 to 10 minute max head start on CTU, and having just done what Jack did, I am willing to bet he has the support of the new administration 100%.
    Or, since he saved the soviet premier's life, the soviets may get involved and broker a release.
    Either way, he will likely be back at the beginning of this season. I can't imagine them continuing that day any longer...
    And BTW.... Jack could catch OBL in under 24 hours...
    Cant wait either. Huge 24 fan here. Are they saying January for the start of this next season?

Not So Fast
    We have not missed a single episode, it becomes habit forming. Now it seems this is the format for most shows and if you miss an episode you are lost. Best show on TV though and now that the Chinese have Jack it will become more intense, I love it. NSF

ChumpChange
    FOX played it during the World Series on Tuesday. There is a website somewhwere with the trailer as well. Can't remember what it is though.

Phat Matt
    It's on the FOX website. They had Jack for a while cuz he had a nice long beard.

Magic34

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast