Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Any 24 fans?

voodoomedman
    Best damn show on TV. I started watching at the beginning of last season and am hooked. I am mad at the end of ever episode because I don't want to wait until the next week to continue. I need to rent the first few seasons though and get caught up.
    I may be wrong but I think the reason they wait until January to start it is so they can keep it a non stop season like last time. No 4 weeks of reruns for holidays and then again at Oscars and all that crap.

house
    If I could grow up all over again I want to be like Jack Bauer. He is a serious bad ass and makes MacGuyver look like an amateur. Jack can get out of anything.
    All kidding aside, I definitely agree with everyone that says it is by far the best show on tv in my lifetime.

Goldilocks
    My all time favorite show. I can't wait for the new season. Jack Bauer is a superhero
    Has anyone ever had a dream that you are part of a 24 plot? Those have been some of my coolest dreams

No Name
    Just wanted to have the 24th post on the 24 fans thread.

Magic34
    Best damn show on TV. I started watching at the beginning of last season and am hooked. I am mad at the end of ever episode because I don't want to wait until the next week to continue. I need to rent the first few seasons though and get caught up.
    I may be wrong but I think the reason they wait until January to start it is so they can keep it a non stop season like last time. No 4 weeks of reruns for holidays and then again at Oscars and all that crap.
    You better plan on some sleepless weekends because once you start a season, you'll find yourself saying... "1 more hour, that's it!" In reality, you'll do that about 5 more times and watch about 9 hours at a time before finally turning it off.
    I agree, best show on TV and I haven't been hooked on a tv show like this one ever before.

voodoomedman
    You better plan on some sleepless weekends because once you start a season, you'll find yourself saying... "1 more hour, that's it!" In reality, you'll do that about 5 more times and watch about 9 hours at a time before finally turning it off.
    I agree, best show on TV and I haven't been hooked on a tv show like this one ever before.
    I know. My wife and I did the same thing to catch up on the first two seasons of Grey's Anatomy. Good show. And she's an OR Nurse so really likes it. Nothing like 24 though. If they ever come up with a show that can top 24 I will watch it.

Debbolas
    One of our favorite shows....when does it start?
    How did you see the trailer? We have our TV set up to record new episodes.....must go check.
    Goldie: I have watched movies and then had dreams about being in them...but never a TV show
    Like "Lord of the Rings" and "Memorias of a Geisha"....... :rollside:

CARLSON-JET
    I thought this was a thread about J. Gordon #24.. I don't watch much TV.. Gordon owns the WALL!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123