Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Rhino Wheels

BoatFloating
    I would run no bigger than 26's. The 27's rob way too much power unless you don't plan on taking it in the dunes...

djunkie
    I would run no bigger than 26's. The 27's rob way too much power unless you don't plan on taking it in the dunes...
    Is anyone running paddles on the rhino's in the dunes?

BoatFloating
    Is anyone running paddles on the rhino's in the dunes?
    I saw only 1 guy at Vendor row and he had them on and he said he wouldn't waste the money on them. He said is regular tires did just as well. It would be a pain to change tires from street to sand every time... IMHO

djunkie
    I saw only 1 guy at Vendor row and he had them on and he said he wouldn't waste the money on them. He said is regular tires did just as well. It would be a pain to change tires from street to sand every time... IMHO
    True. Especially if it doesn't make much difference.
    Another question. Do you think these tires would do ok in the sand on a golf cart?
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...9__Medium_.jpg
    Sorry for the thread jack guys

SUPERDUTYRHINO
    I have 27's XTR Lites on fourteens (chromed), bought them from RUV in Ontario for $750. They do rob a lot of power, but it dunes way better than stock.

riverbound
    i am looking for a deal on some C-6 ITP with 26" mud lites. where can i get a set for a decent price? the guy in stanton wants $595 for the set. can anyone beat it?
    Ryan
    So far that is the best price I have seen. I have been looking and will probably head down there tonight to pick a set up.

caroftheweek
    did you get a set RB?

riverbound
    did you get a set RB?
    No...Im thinking of going down tonight and getting them.

caroftheweek
    the guys name is Randy. he did not have the 26's in stock but he did have the 27's. he said he could get them in a couple days.

sigepmock
    the guys name is Randy. he did not have the 26's in stock but he did have the 27's. he said he could get them in a couple days.
    Sorry I didn't answer the question about tire size, i wasn't paying attention as usual. Definately go with 26's not 27's. I talked with several people about paddles, one guy was selling his, and they all said just go with a good set of 10" wide tires like the ITP's. I'm running 26 x 10's up front and 26 c 12's in the rear just because that was the deal I got but they run great in the dunes. They float very well over the saind and don't did holes even with the aggressive tread.
    I sending you and Bill a PM with a name for a tire guy to try, see if he can beat that price.
    Chris

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast