Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Rhino Wheels

riverbound
    Sorry I didn't answer the question about tire size, i wasn't paying attention as usual. Definately go with 26's not 27's. I talked with several people about paddles, one guy was selling his, and they all said just go with a good set of 10" wide tires like the ITP's. I'm running 26 x 10's up front and 26 c 12's in the rear just because that was the deal I got but they run great in the dunes. They float very well over the saind and don't did holes even with the aggressive tread.
    I sending you and Bill a PM with a name for a tire guy to try, see if he can beat that price.
    Chris
    Cool...let me know.

Mrs. casean
    Sorry I didn't answer the question about tire size, i wasn't paying attention as usual. Definately go with 26's not 27's. I talked with several people about paddles, one guy was selling his, and they all said just go with a good set of 10" wide tires like the ITP's. I'm running 26 x 10's up front and 26 c 12's in the rear just because that was the deal I got but they run great in the dunes. They float very well over the saind and don't did holes even with the aggressive tread.
    I sending you and Bill a PM with a name for a tire guy to try, see if he can beat that price.
    Chris
    Chris! We still need tires... is this what we are going to want too? Wheny ou find out the price let us know PRP seats is just up from my work so I'm going to check out the fabric swashes one day next week

BoatFloating
    True. Especially if it doesn't make much difference.
    Another question. Do you think these tires would do ok in the sand on a golf cart?
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...9__Medium_.jpg
    Sorry for the thread jack guys
    You have a built motor in that right? Those tires would work ok in the dunes. Just air them down and go. I had a stock gas cart that had ITP's on it and and it did ok in the small dunes....

caroftheweek
    thanks Chris

sigepmock
    Chris! We still need tires... is this what we are going to want too? Wheny ou find out the price let us know PRP seats is just up from my work so I'm going to check out the fabric swashes one day next week
    Man my spelling is on fire today!!!!
    I gave Sean the info. I think he was going with a narrower tire, maybe 26 x 10's all the way around???
    For the seats I went with grey vinyl with blue vinyl center. I figure the vinyl will handle the sand better, might be a little hot at the river though :220v:

Mrs. casean
    Man my spelling is on fire today!!!!
    I gave Sean the info. I think he was going with a narrower tire, maybe 26 x 10's all the way around???
    For the seats I went with grey vinyl with blue vinyl center. I figure the vinyl will handle the sand better, might be a little hot at the river though :220v:
    Very cool! I kinda like the Black?Grey combo colors. The golf cart has held up great in the sand/dirt/water so I'd like to stick w/ a fabric like we have. I'm sure those colors will look great on your Rhino!!

Cole Trickle
    I am starting to feel a little pressured!!!
    It's like High School again but worse.....Come on Brandin buy some wheels and seats everyone is doing it!! :crossx: :220v: :skull:

sigepmock
    Very cool! I kinda like the Black?Grey combo colors. The golf cart has held up great in the sand/dirt/water so I'd like to stick w/ a fabric like we have. I'm sure those colors will look great on your Rhino!!
    Are you guys picking up the Rhino tonight????

riverbound
    I am starting to feel a little pressured!!!
    It's like High School again but worse.....Come on Brandin buy some wheels and seats everyone is doing it!! :crossx: :220v: :skull:
    Brandin, Which Rhino are you getting?
    I will have a set of SE wheesl for sale real soon

djunkie
    You have a built motor in that right? Those tires would work ok in the dunes. Just air them down and go. I had a stock gas cart that had ITP's on it and and it did ok in the small dunes....
    Ya its got a v-twin. Its actually more power than I feel should be in a golf cart but its fun. I'll def. make sure to air them down.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast