Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: CFW Show N Shine & Video

Her454
    Upon your arrival/registration for camp, you should receive a form that you can use to vote for the "Best of Show" & "KING Of CFW" and also list your name with your residence location.
    There will be prizes for 1st and 2nd place in the Best Of Show and 1 for KING based on your votes and also a prize for the person that travels the farthest for the Big Bash! There will be instructions on the forms as to where to deposit your vote and when the winners will be announced.
    ALSO on this form will be a release/waiver to sign for V-Drive Video to film you while at CFW. Signing this form will expedite production of the next video. And if you havent seen one of his previous video presentations, your missing out. PLEASE be sure and sign this form and be sure to ask for the form if you dont receive one at registration!
    Good Luck, everyone have a safe trip and we'll see you on Fathers Day!
    Her454
    MrsBBT
    MotherLode***boats
    [ May 29, 2003, 04:18 PM: Message edited by: Her454 ]

Sangster
    Ck your PM's....

Her454
    Back at you. Thanks.

BigBoyToys
    I'll sign anything..... show me the dotted line
    [ May 29, 2003, 04:25 PM: Message edited by: BigBoyToys ]

Sangster
    Dude..she said SHINE, not sign.....

BigBoyToys
    Her454:
    PLEASE be sure and sign this form and be sure to ask for the form if you dont receive one at registration!
    Her454
    MrsBBT
    MotherLode***boats Nope Sangster, she definitely said SIGN THIS FORM but the shine thing works for me too

Sangster
    BigBoyToys:
    Her454:
    PLEASE be sure and sign this form and be sure to ask for the form if you dont receive one at registration!
    Her454
    MrsBBT
    MotherLode***boats Nope Sangster, she definitely said SIGN THIS FORM but the shine thing works for me too But thats jest for the Insurance Scam she's running....

Kindsvater Flat
    Traci check your pm's...

Mrs Big Boy Toys
    Good luck everyone and Have a great time.
    Thanks Tracy for all the hard work you are doing .....

Her454
    Ok, heres the deal. Im being inundated with PM's and emails on this thing. Just to clear some things up...
    1. There is NO show -n- shine in Sheridan or Wheatland per Guru, it was a joke. This is a REAL show n shine, and I have arranged for ***boat Magazine to be there, and they are covering the event.
    2. I have such a incredible response from Vendors willing to donate prizes for the event that I am adding a few more titles to the pot and clarifying some others...
    KING of CFW is simply the fastest...period.
    Best of Show will be in 4 Categories..
    1st and 2nd Place will be awarded as follows;
    Hydro
    Flat
    Jet
    Circle
    I'd like to thank all the Vendors who are participating and helping make this happen and I will list them all later!
    Traci

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast