Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: CFW Show N Shine & Video

Her454
    Kindsvater Flat:
    Traci check your pm's... No PM's from you K-Flat. Send it again, I had to empty and clean it out.
    Traci

Sangster
    How about OutBoard.....Never know when O.B. may show up...And there will be Outboards there too..

Sangster:
    How about OutBoard.....Never know when O.B. may show up...And there will be Outboards there too.. Do outboards qualify as real boats?

Sangster
    They make Great Rescue Boats..If they Start.....

Her454
    Sangster:
    How about OutBoard.....Never know when O.B. may show up...And there will be Outboards there too.. Good Idea Sangster.... I will include OutBoard in the class....
    AND I have a special prize for OB Im giving to him personally eek!

Bad Meds
    Is there going to be a Radar gun there or a good way to tell who is the fastest? Maybe there should be 2 classes. One for Darrin Christle 165+ mph and then every body else

Kindsvater Flat
    Her454:
    Ok, heres the deal. Im being inundated with PM's and emails on this thing. Just to clear some things up...
    1. There is NO show -n- shine in Sheridan or Wheatland per Guru, it was a joke. This is a REAL show n shine, and I have arranged for ***boat Magazine to be there, and they are covering the event.
    2. I have such a incredible response from Vendors willing to donate prizes for the event that I am adding a few more titles to the pot and clarifying some others...
    KING of CFW is simply the fastest...period.
    Best of Show will be in 4 Categories..
    1st and 2nd Place will be awarded as follows;
    Hydro
    Flat
    Jet
    Circle
    I'd like to thank all the Vendors who are participating and helping make this happen and I will list them all later!
    Traci Here we go again.. you left out the lawn chair competition.

Mrs Big Boy Toys
    Kindsvater Flat:
    Her454:
    Ok, heres the deal. Im being inundated with PM's and emails on this thing. Just to clear some things up...
    1. There is NO show -n- shine in Sheridan or Wheatland per Guru, it was a joke. This is a REAL show n shine, and I have arranged for ***boat Magazine to be there, and they are covering the event.
    2. I have such a incredible response from Vendors willing to donate prizes for the event that I am adding a few more titles to the pot and clarifying some others...
    KING of CFW is simply the fastest...period.
    Best of Show will be in 4 Categories..
    1st and 2nd Place will be awarded as follows;
    Hydro
    Flat
    Jet
    Circle
    I'd like to thank all the Vendors who are participating and helping make this happen and I will list them all later!
    Traci Here we go again.. you left out the lawn chair competition. K-Flat we all know you would win that one....LOL J/K

[ May 30, 2003, 10:01 AM: Message edited by: Mrs Big Boy Toys ]

Kindsvater Flat
    Who's kidding Marina?

Sangster
    MrsBBT's check your pm......

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast