Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: CFW Show N Shine & Video

Sangster
    As much use as my Lawn Chairs gonna get, I'll probally need a Pit Crew to get thru the Weekend..

Her454
    Bad Meds:
    Is there going to be a Radar gun there or a good way to tell who is the fastest? Maybe there should be 2 classes. One for Darrin Christle 165+ mph and then every body else The one out front is the fastest. Sorry, Couldnt resist that one. Not sure about the details, thats up to the guys but Im sure there will be plenty of Radar Guns around and Hud knows about the light setup etc?

Her454
    Sangster:
    As much use as my Lawn Chairs gonna get, I'll probally need a Pit Crew to get thru the Weekend.. uh hum...excuse me.....Your lawn chair isn't going to get as much use as you think Mister. I need some help remember? wink
    BTW, any volunteers for the PotLuck - Show N Shine are very much appreciated.

Sangster
    For the Fast Boats, I'm sure we can dig up a few GPS's to Ride with them....

Sangster
    Her454:
    Sangster:
    As much use as my Lawn Chairs gonna get, I'll probally need a Pit Crew to get thru the Weekend.. uh hum...excuse me.....Your lawn chair isn't going to get as much use as you think Mister. I need some help remember? wink
    BTW, any volunteers for the PotLuck - Show N Shine are very much appreciated. Uhhhh....Oh Yeah, I forgot...BTW...BBQing is a Mans job anyways...

Blown 472
    Uhhhh....Oh Yeah, I forgot...BTW...BBQing is a Mans job anyways...
    Ding.

Her454
    Sangster:
    Uhhhh....Oh Yeah, I forgot...BTW...BBQing is a Mans job anyways... No Womens Lib crap here. Consider yourself Chef for the day.

Mrs Big Boy Toys
    Her454:
    Sangster:
    BTW, any volunteers for the PotLuck - Show N Shine are very much appreciated. Here's the deal on the potluck....I will keep track of who is bring what, I will be starting a thread just for the potluck.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123