Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 3 Firefighters Killed

Kilrtoy
    Oh that sucks, the worst news you can hear is this news.
    Makes my stomach sink

racecar.hotshoe
    Be smart and careful Mark!
    Thank you I will!

slink
    I'm getting really disgusted with the Riverside Press Enterprise. I wish there was another newspaper out here in Riverside. A few years ago they took pictures of two deceased LEO's right after they had been sniped/ambushed in Cabazon. The picture was shown on the front page. Total disrespect to the families of the deceased. On thier website today, there is a picture of a red body tarp covering one of the firemen. Again, total BS. Prayes go out to the families involved and the entire fire community. I know we always bag on each other's professions, but it's all in fun. Stuff like this affects both professions.

little rowe boat
    I'm getting really disgusted with the Riverside Press Enterprise. I wish there was another newspaper out here in Riverside. A few years ago they took pictures of two deceased LEO's right after they had been sniped/ambushed in Cabazon. The picture was shown on the front page. Total disrespect to the families of the deceased. On thier website today, there is a picture of a red body tarp covering one of the firemen. Again, total BS. Prayes go out to the families involved and the entire fire community. I know we always bag on each other's professions, but it's all in fun. Stuff like this affects both professions.
    Yah we call it the Press slanderprise.

Mrs. casean
    I agree! I saw that... not what they need to show at all. Very disrespectful.

Not much unlike what CNN with its embedded reporting does in Iraq to our military.

Bense468
    RIP :cry:

CMATT21
    I just missed the strike team on OES this morning. The dispatch came in at shift change. I did find out it is USFS from the BDF (SanBernardino National Forest). Engine 57 ( Near Idyllwild). I worked on the Vista Grande Hot Shots during 96 and 97 seasons. I have a sick feeling I know one or more of the fallen firefighters. I have been looking for names all morning. My information on the engine involved was from firehouse.com. A reliable source in the firefighter community. My prayers go out to my brothers and sisters and to their greiving familys. My heart aches.

charlyox
    There is a 100K reward for the S.O.B. I hope they catch them.

Brady Bunch
    R I P

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast