Thread: Elsinore Grand Prix

Caribbean Jet
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...INORE1-med.jpg
    Anyone racing or going to the Elsinore Grand Prix this year, November 11 and 12. It was a blast last year...

I stopped doing that race two years ago. $100 to race with a bunch of sandbaggers and I didn't like the course very much.
    Are you doing it this year?

Caribbean Jet
    It is a bit pricey and I agree there are sand baggers, but its still loads of fun. I really like the course, it gives you a little bit of everything. I've paid more than a $100 bucks for a round of golf with a bunch of sand baggers. :rollside: The 100 mile race at the end is awsome to watch. Ryan Villapoto raced three years ago. He could barely touch the ground on his 250f but still ended up 3rd.

It is a bit pricey and I agree there are sand baggers, but its still loads of fun. I really like the course, it gives you a little bit of everything. I've paid more than a $100 bucks for a round of golf with a bunch of sand baggers. :rollside: The 100 mile race at the end is awsome to watch. Ryan Villapoto raced three years ago. He could barely touch the ground on his 250f but still ended up 3rd.
    I guess the only part of the coures that I don't like it the washboard fire roads.
    Do you do any D-37 races? I do most of the enduros and a few of the National Hare and hounds that pay enduro points..

Caribbean Jet
    I guess the only part of the coures that I don't like it the washboard fire roads.
    Do you do any D-37 races? I do most of the enduros and a few of the National Hare and hounds that pay enduro points..
    Not yet, I would really like to get into the D-37 races. I looked into it and just failed to pulling the trigger on signing up. Is teh season just starting or just ending?

The races season starts in Jan and ends in Dec.
    You are more that welcome to come out to a race with me and a few friend to check it out.
    Here is a link to the D-37 message boards. Lots of good information floating around there. Check out the off-road forum.
    http://www.district37ama.org/forums/index.php

Caribbean Jet
    That would be great. Drop me a email next time you go drop me an email or a PM
    dennisveazey@yahoo.com

h2oski2fast
    I do all the fliers for the D37/ Big 6 races.
    Edit: I did all the fliers up untill the Prospectors race. Did the fliers for the last 2 years.

I do all the fliers for the D37/ Big 6 races.
    Edit: I did all the fliers up untill the Prospectors race. Did the fliers for the last 2 years.
    Do you ride or just do the fliers?