Thread: Upholstery help

sb540
    I'm looking for a marine upholstery shop in the bay area. I heard that there is a good shop somewhere in Martinez but I'd appreciate any other suggestions. I bought a couple of fiberglass buckets and need to get them done. Thanks.

Sangster
    You can try Mike's Marine in Dixon... They have a guy that does race seats........Their ph # is 707-678-4839 ......Good luck...

sb540
    Sangster, thanks for the tip, do you know how much they run?

smalls
    sb540:
    I'm looking for a marine upholstery shop in the bay area. I heard that there is a good shop somewhere in Martinez but I'd appreciate any other suggestions. I bought a couple of fiberglass buckets and need to get them done. Thanks.Call Justin at West Coast Customs 530-622-7755 . He does some Great work!

sb540
    Smalls, where is he located? BTW, did you post a pic of a v-drive tunnel with a big fiberglass scoop a little while back?

Sangster
    sb540:
    Sangster, thanks for the tip, do you know how much they run?sb540, Not sure on the cost...Depends on what you want.... i.e. style/design...I did'nt use there guy & I think I paid $425.00 for Two seats..Upholstery only.. They said he could beat that.. give Brian a call..

smalls
    sb540:
    Smalls, where is he located? BTW, did you post a pic of a v-drive tunnel with a big fiberglass scoop a little while back?He is in Placerville, East of Sacramento.
    Ya, the blue and white cougar???

Stab-n-Steer
    sb540,
    Not sure where you are in No. Cal. but call Mike Miller in Livermore. He did my Biesemeyer last year and is very reasonable. 925-449-8016
    Good luck,
    S&S

sb540
    smalls:
    sb540:
    Smalls, where is he located? BTW, did you post a pic of a v-drive tunnel with a big fiberglass scoop a little while back?He is in Placerville, East of Sacramento.
    Ya, the blue and white cougar???I'd love to know where he got that scoop at. I've been looking for a scoop for a while and I think that one looks sweet.

sb540
    Thanks for the help, I'm going to check these shops out this week.