Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I've got a gnarley cold....

MudPumper
    What are your tricks and tips for dealing with it and getting rid of the congestion??? This thing is phugging killing me. :yuk: :yuk:

AltarGirl
    For a sore throat:
    hot water, little lemon juice, & LOTS of honey to coat the throat (little singer's trick for before a show)
    1 word: TheraFlu!!!!

NOTALENT
    What are your tricks and tips for dealing with it and getting rid of the congestion??? This thing is phugging killing me. :yuk: :yuk:
    Apple cider vinegar with some honey and brown suger...warm it up like tea. Works every time! :rollside:

centerhill condor
    me too! I just let it work out without drugs...maybe a drink or two. Best of luck buddy. Last year I had this bad cold just like now and boat therapy did the trick...maybe you should try it?

Ziggy
    I've stayed cold free for over 3 yrs using Airborne.....just the slightest hint of a bug I take it.

little rowe boat
    This works for me. When I get in the shower, I take a small bottle of saline and use it like one of those nasal sprays. It gets all of that snot in your nasal passages out and helps clear you up.

AltarGirl
    I've stayed cold free for over 3 yrs using Airborne.....just the slightest hint of a bug I take it.
    OH YEAH! That stuff's AWESOME!!! I got throught 8 months of school taking Airborne like it was goin out of style

LAFD
    airborne and that crap you squirt up your nose to make it stop runnin and clear it up alittle.

AvengerBabe
    Emergen-C from Trader Joes. Mix two packets in small bottle (.5L) of water. Do it several times a day...I probably drink 3-4 bottles of this for good measure.... Works EVERY time and a cold practically goes away overnight.

Ziggy
    Emergen-C from Trader Joes. Mix two packets in small bottle (.5L) of water. Do it several times a day...I probably drink 3-4 bottles of this for good measure.... Works EVERY time and a cold practically goes away overnight.
    Thats the secondary stuff I use after airborne.........little more sandy but it seems to help too.
    My Rx bro says these products seem to mask the symptoms well.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast