Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I've got a gnarley cold....

Mandelon
    I hit it with everything. Airborne, Emergen-C and a cold pill like Nyquil or Dayquil at the first hint of getting a cold. That will usually kill it within a day.
    If it persists I just load up on the above and add additional cold/flu meds. Yes, you get a medicine head, but the buzz isn't too bad and you feel better for sure.
    For temporary relief spank off a load, and you will get rid of the sniffles for a little while.

rojo4
    I've stayed cold free for over 3 yrs using Airborne.....just the slightest hint of a bug I take it.
    I felt a cold coming on Monday and hit it with Airborne, and Vitamin C. These work best for me at the first signs of a cold. There are a bunch of new flavors on the shelves now. If you already have the bug Airborne and vitamin C seem to help shorten the life of my colds. Good luck.

bigq
    I hit it with everything. Airborne, Emergen-C and a cold pill like Nyquil or Dayquil at the first hint of getting a cold. That will usually kill it within a day.
    If it persists I just load up on the above and add additional cold/flu meds. Yes, you get a medicine head, but the buzz isn't too bad and you feel better for sure.
    For temporary relief spank off a load, and you will get rid of the sniffles for a little while.
    Holy Crap! :skull:

bigq
    8 ball should do the trick :rollside: :220v:

djunkie
    Yup, I've got it too. I get sick everyyear at this time and nothing works for me. I've tried everything from airborne to OD'ing on the over the counter stuff. Just have to wait it out. Drinks lots of water and rest.

SHOTKALLIN
    i just got over one i had since Labor Day. misdiagnosed twice. they kept telling me it was alergies. :crossx:

Mandelon
    Maybe not a cold....could be....mold. :skull:

welk2party
    I do a variety of things, but rinsing your mouth with a poweful mouthwash often seems to help a lot too. It was a tip I got from someone and it really helps.

CornWater
    Well, I didn't see that coming... I've got a pretty nice spray pattern of coke on my monitor now....LMAO

Bense468

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast