Thread: Hey JJ, I like it

superdave013
    JJ @ Beaver Fab made me a balanced S.S. propshaft coupler. It's to join 1 1/4 to 1 1/8 shafts.
    It looks really nice.
    He said if I like it to tell someone and if I don't to tell him. Well I like it.
    Take a look.
    [img]http://free.***boat.net/ubb/Avatars/Gearhead_Garage/Other_Equipment/coupler.JPG[/img]

GofastRacer
    Nice looking part!...

beaverfab
    Dave glad you like it I know you do business with v drive tom but if I can help with something give me a call. j.j. smile_sp
    [ February 04, 2003, 09:06 AM: Message edited by: beaverfab ]

BILLY.B
    beaverfab:
    Dave glad you like it I know you do business with v drive tom but if I can help with something give me a call. j.j. smile_sp Hey JJ, whats the deal selling the part I bought for you. I need a resale # from you if this is going to continue. , J/K. By the way ,nice job lightening the gears, they look great.

ACCEPTENCE
    BILLY.B:
    beaverfab:
    Dave glad you like it I know you do business with v drive tom but if I can help with something give me a call. j.j. smile_sp Hey JJ, whats the deal selling the part I bought for you. I need a resale # from you if this is going to continue. , J/K. By the way ,nice job lightening the gears, they look great. I've got a set of 48's that need lightening if your have a lightening gears practice party!!!

Jrocket
    BILLY.B:
    beaverfab:
    Dave glad you like it I know you do business with v drive tom but if I can help with something give me a call. j.j. smile_sp Hey JJ, whats the deal selling the part I bought for you. I need a resale # from you if this is going to continue. , J/K. By the way ,nice job lightening the gears, they look great. Hey Billy B...Whats the deal with giving away the part I designed and made for you???
    J/K...I couldnt resist!!!

beaverfab
    ACCEPTENCE will be happy to lighten a set of gears for you,sorry but i do not need practice I have 15 sets to do. Will be machining them end of February or first of March. Price is 75.00 just let me know. j.j. smile_sp