Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Charger Flats

Bense468
    I am looking for any info on the old charger flats. Were these good boats. Are they runner bottoms or true flats? I don't know much about v drives so thanks for the help in advance.

NO JIBBA JABBA
    YO CHUMP.... GO BACK TO THE JET PAGE.

NO JIBBA JABBA:
    YO CHUMP.... GO BACK TO THE JET PAGE.Mista jibby jabby needs to take his smack talkin ass right down the the bench racin area and have at it with all the ol bench racers and leave the genuine infoseekers alone wink eek!
    Me's thinkin jibby jabby is justanotha multiscreenname fooo out to give ol Bense some shit.
    did you just fart there jibby jabby? allright, who farted, oxbig was that you again? that's it, oxbig is who farted, can't let that guy go anywhere without his helmet.
    [ November 22, 2002, 01:59 AM: Message edited by: Rexone ]

Bense468:
    I am looking for any info on the old charger flats. Were these good boats. Are they runner bottoms or true flats? I don't know much about v drives so thanks for the help in advance.Bense I know little about Chargers but I think they were all flats and don't know of any runner bottom models. Just my guess. Are you considering becoming a convert to a "flat"? eek!
    [ November 22, 2002, 03:38 AM: Message edited by: Rexone ]

126driver
    Bense, join us and together we will defeat the (jet) Empire.

BigBoyToys
    C'mon now Scott, not ALL jets are bad. BTW, looking for a Biesemeyer.....again.

LeE ss13
    BigBoyToys:
    C'mon now Scott, not ALL jets are bad. BTW, looking for a Biesemeyer.....again.Just wait until November 2003. If APBA has their way, there will be ship (sp) load of them for sale !!!

BigBoyToys
    I know...That's why I recently sold my Biesemeyer... SS/PS33
    And APBA did get their way. CApsules are MANDATORY for all SS,PS,K boats starting in 2004 race season.
    Thanks but no thanks.

126driver
    We'll see...
    Hey Circlejerk, can we call a 1998 Biesemeyer "nostalgic"?

NO JIBBA JABBA
    Rexone:
    NO JIBBA JABBA:
    YO CHUMP.... GO BACK TO THE JET PAGE.Mista jibby jabby needs to take his smack talkin ass right down the the bench racin area and have at it with all the ol bench racers and leave the genuine infoseekers alone wink eek!
    Me's thinkin jibby jabby is justanotha multiscreenname fooo out to give ol Bense some shit.
    did you just fart there jibby jabby? allright, who farted, oxbig was that you again? that's it, oxbig is who farted, can't let that guy go anywhere without his helmet. CHUMP....... I AINT NO WHO FARTED. STAY IN SCHOOL DONT DO DRUGS ! ! !
    [ November 22, 2002, 12:13 PM: Message edited by: NO JIBBA JABBA ]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast