Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: BML Trip :idea::idea::idea:

JetBoatRich
    She said we'll look into it :rollside: :rollside:
    darn charts again :argue:

SoCal_fun
    I'll sign up for this trip. Sounds like fun! Post the date when you find out Mark.
    Even though the you invited the "riff/raff" I guess we'll show up. Besides they got us out BALLED by about 1,000%!!! :220v:
    Larry and Fam.

raff
    Last year it was the last weekend in apirl. Have not found any dates for '07 yet. Still might be a little early. I will keep looking and let you all know when I find them..

dicudmore
    Last year it was the last weekend in apirl. Have not found any dates for '07 yet. Still might be a little early. I will keep looking and let you all know when I find them..
    lake racer or somebody posted a while back what the date is gonna be...I think it is the last weekend in April again--mechanical gremlins permitting we will be participating this year with the "uppity bitch"

BigDoug
    All i know is im busy as hell detailing these boats on the water and the trailer plus thier rigs too but i love it

All i know is im busy as hell detailing these boats on the water and the trailer plus thier rigs too but i love it
    Shut the hell up........ya oaf :idea: :rollside: :220v:

LUVNLIFE
    darn charts again :argue:
    The only conflict would be if it fell on the same weekend as IHBA opener in Pheonix. I'm pretty sure they were the same last year.

FORMER RAIDERETTE MRS ELIMINATED SPRINTER
    We would be interested let us know the dates we will be at Moabi April 20-22 we could do 2 weekends in a row :idea: :idea: I say this this now until Steve sees the post you know he can now post

JetBoatRich
    It is a great problem to much work

a catered life
    Don't know the dates yet but that weekend is allways fun :boxed:
    Willie Willie Willie. Just put the $$$$$$$ and don't talk to any of the staff.
    Come on, you know you want to goooooo
    your right i do want to go :cry: if you, cale, jb and larry are in then i'm in.....

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast