Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Havasu Marina?????

SummitKarl
    I go there when I'm expecting lots of wind. Windsor is a bitch when the wind is blowing, and there's pontoons sideways at the launch ramp.
    yea..the ones with big green bumpers on them
    they usually hang sideways across 3-5 of the loading ramps, while waiting for their trailer to pick them up, never understand why their trailer is 6 cars back in line and not moving :hammerhea

Kilrtoy
    I go there when I'm expecting lots of wind. Windsor is a bitch when the wind is blowing, and there's pontoons sideways at the launch ramp.<-----------------------------------ROOKIE

Kilrtoy
    I go there when I'm expecting lots of wind. Windsor is a bitch when the wind is blowing, and there's pontoons sideways at the launch ramp.PHEBUS<--------------------ROOKIE

Huckleberry
    I always hate coming into Windsor when the weekend rental boaters are coming back in the rental pontoons at ramming speed!!! When I see them in the area I just hang out for a while longer and let them get the fook off the water.

Mrs.Killer
    Does anyone know if the marina is re-opened to boats over 24' yet? Last couple times we were out it was closed to boats over 24' because the water level was so low.
    hope to see ya on Saturday.......

phebus
    PHEBUS<--------------------ROOKIE
    Your right, I haven't figured out how to do the pontoon boat slalom, when the pontoon boats don't even know where there going. :rollside:

TCHB
    It is not the toon boats (they stay out of the way).
    Problem People
    1.People who get their boats ready in the ramp area!!!!!!!!!!!!
    2.People launch and then hang out in the area instead of moving out and making room!!!!!!!!!

phebus
    The only reason I said "Toons" was because of the rental people that aren't boat wise.

partikraftdan
    i am new to this whole boating at the river thing... can you rent slips at havasu marina?

TCHB
    Phebus I have more understanding for the rental boat driver (first time) than the show off guy taking 10 minutes to prep the boat in launch ramp lane and then hangs out 25 ft from the ramp. I wish they would put a sign up that says area must be kept clear for loading and unloading only.
    You can really tell people who have it down. It takes about a total of 3 minutes to make the turn, unclip and back down and off to the parking area.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast