Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: Berryessa Trip 2007

acatitude
    is anyone staying at spanish flats???

deltarat
    Ken I have no idea who is staying where, I think that most people are staying at Steele Park as they have RVs and some will be in tents behind the RVs. In years past there has always been a group of us at Spanish Flat but it looks like this year most of that group has committed to Steele Park as well. I will be staying where ever the most people are and sleeping in my boat to avoid the lack of RV and Hotel fees. If you can gain an intrest in a Spanish Flat group I will gladly stay there like I have in the past, it is always a blast and we always have one hell of a BBQ at least one night.

acatitude
    Terry, I was just checking because I didnt want(or wont pay 140 a night) for the hotel there.. If push comes to shove I may just leave boat where everyone is satuday night and go over to spanish flats and stay there then drive back sunday morning

Familycat
    I don't know if Steele Park will store it, but the storage place I use is just past the turn off of Knoxville Rd to go to Steele Park. If you'd like I can see if they would store it for a week...
    BRA
    Thanks,
    Will probably just haul it home if unable to store at Steele Park.
    Rick

707dog
    checkin in whos doing what time is sure flyin??

Obsessive Compulsive
    I'm still in.

abraman1326
    We're still in!!!
    BRA

acatitude
    gettin the grocery getter back tomorrow.... hell thats not till may... will prolly have 2/3 trips to berry in by then as long as nothing breaks

justfloatn
    Hi guys.
    New kid looking for some new boaters to haing with. I think I may know Big Joe. Do you manage a Red D transmission?.
    Anyway Looking to meet some new family orented boaters, you know other people with kids to keep mine busy while I drink. I don't don't think camping is an option now that our second kid just arrived. But I can make a saturday run.

acatitude
    justfloatin....... yes thats joe. keep an eye on the boards and come join us anytime
    not sure about the family oriented tho.... not sure Id want my kids around some of these homos