Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Berryessa Trip 2007

I'm here right now.(R-Ranch) count me in.
    Brian
    Yeah well F-OFF.
    You lucky f*cker n-shit

BLEWBAYOU1
    Yeah well F-OFF.
    You lucky f*cker n-shit
    Just another day in Paradise N-shit!
    :rollside:
    Brian

abraman1326
    The last 2 year we have done the weekend around Mothers day, and it has worked great. That was my 1st hot boat trip, and it was a lot of fun. Last year (2006) was even better. Seems like it's around my b day as well which just makes it better. How does May 18-20 sound for everyone? I think that's the weekend after mothers day. When my b day is on a sunday, it's always mothers day, and the weekend before is Sunday the 13th. What do y'all think...
    BRA

acatitude
    The last 2 year we have done the weekend around Mothers day, and it has worked great. That was my 1st hot boat trip, and it was a lot of fun. Last year (2006) was even better. Seems like it's around my b day as well which just makes it better. How does May 18-20 sound for everyone? I think that's the weekend after mothers day. When my b day is on a sunday, it's always mothers day, and the weekend before is Sunday the 13th. What do y'all think...
    BRA
    could you explain all that one more time for me :rollside: N-shit

707dog
    could you explain all that one more time for me :rollside: N-shit
    HELL I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE THAT DIDINT GET IT..ITS ALL LOVE BRA..

Obsessive Compulsive
    BRA
    Hell, I had two tall ones for lunch. My head is still turning. What the@##!#!#. How many did you have????

BRA
    PUT THE PIPE DOWN AND BACK AWAY!!!!!
    :messedup: :messedup:

Dimarco21
    BRA
    I'll help translate, I speak gold-beltish:
    Right fockin' on Rick!! I'm up for any trip, just pick a date n-shit.

HighVoltage 329
    May 18- 20 sounds good.
    Then one later, say July....

Obsessive Compulsive
    Ah, Ha.

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast