Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 14202122232425 LastLast

Thread: Berryessa Trip 2007

rent free
    I got my spot reserved today. We'll be in space 17. I guess there are no takers on the tent spot huh? Ah well, you sheep hurders are probably better in your sleds anyway.
    Hope you do get the chance to make it up Terry. We'd like to see ya.
    BRA
    Rent Free, wife and two youngins would be willing to tent. You can play
    all you want just no BANJO ok?

Robbie Racer
    get any testing done Keith??? see you peeps early saturday morning.. please have some coffee ready
    Hi Ken, yeah we went out on San Luis reservoir yesterday. The little Peto motor ran great (it only had 10 hours on it since the last refresh). Glen did a great job on the swap and I didn't have any water, oil or fuel leaks. It ran 115 on pump gas boost which is about 8 mph less than the big motor but I'm hoping the rings last more than 30 hours on this motor. :idea:
    I will probably leave the boat at home this weekend and just drive up to Berryessa on Friday by myself since Maggie's staying home to welcome out of town guests that will be staying with us. I need to leave the lake mid Saturday afternoon to drive back home in time to meet them for dinner.

acatitude
    soounds good Keith, I have my top cap off the drive as we speak and water just dribbles out my nose cone when i pour it in from the top. helll my old case was better then this one.... damn

Obsessive Compulsive
    soounds good Keith, I have my top cap off the drive as we speak and water just dribbles out my nose cone when i pour it in from the top. helll my old case was better then this one.... damn
    Ken, what is going on with that?

707dog
    whats up delta rat still a no go for ya and chunk???

Robbie Racer
    Ken, what is going on with that?
    Yeah, what did Dean say when you called him with your concerns? I checked my drive yesterday while Maggie drove and I have a ton of water coming out of both exit holes at plaining speeds. I also have a temp gauge for the drive and even with the one 115 blast for maybe 60 seconds, the needle barely came off the 140 degree min. temp reading. It does a good job of cooling when everything is working like it's supposed to. Hope you can get it figured out without any hassles.

Obsessive Compulsive
    Looks like she helped you put your skirt back on .
    Not before, I could get my thong on.
    Are you going to be wearing your thong, if so I ani't going, wait a minute, you bailed already. :jawdrop:

acatitude
    so far dean has nothing to say except "it should work" well its worse then my old case, so I will call him in the morning and find out once and for all what his intentions are... Then I will decide what I will do.. this case has a much smaller water cavity then my other one and im thinking if i pour water down the top it should flow out the bottom and it just fills up in the top and dribbles out like a leaky faucet. also the top cap is turning gray from the heat im sure although my exhaust and intercooler water fall on the top of drive..
    I hope he steps up to the plate to remedy this since he has 4300 of my money and I have a drive that doesnt cool properly and he did it.
    I want to find out the style or year case I have... i have no idea what year this repplacement case is, so hopefully tomorrow morning ill know more for better or worse.
    where is yur temp gauge at Keith?? are you reading oil temp or case temp?? I may have to figure out how to install a temp gauge for my drive. 140 degrees is pretty good id say.

Robbie Racer
    so far dean has nothing to say except "it should work" well its worse then my old case, so I will call him in the morning and find out once and for all what his intentions are... Then I will decide what I will do.. this case has a much smaller water cavity then my other one and im thinking if i pour water down the top it should flow out the bottom and it just fills up in the top and dribbles out like a leaky faucet. also the top cap is turning gray from the heat im sure although my exhaust and intercooler water fall on the top of drive..
    I hope he steps up to the plate to remedy this since he has 4300 of my money and I have a drive that doesnt cool properly and he did it.
    I want to find out the style or year case I have... i have no idea what year this repplacement case is, so hopefully tomorrow morning ill know more for better or worse.
    where is yur temp gauge at Keith?? are you reading oil temp or case temp?? I may have to figure out how to install a temp gauge for my drive. 140 degrees is pretty good id say.
    My drive temp gauge reads the gear oil temp (I think). It has a small thermocouple that is threaded into the side of the upper case. I think it goes all the way through and reads the gear oil temp. Yeah, I'm not worried about 140 degree temps at all. Good luck with getting a resolution to the problem. See you on Saturday.

Dimarco21
    I will probably leave the boat at home this weekend and just drive up to Berryessa on Friday by myself since Maggie's staying home to welcome out of town guests that will be staying with us. I need to leave the lake mid Saturday afternoon to drive back home in time to meet them for dinner.
    First FamilyCat pusse's out now you ain't bringin' a boat? W.T.F.