Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425

Thread: Berryessa Trip 2007

acatitude
    hell im bringin the grocery getter and it barely runs, lol... just a cruisin day till I get this resolved so ill be right in the back as usual. running or broke nothing changes... I can find ya seat if ya need Keith

Robbie Racer
    First FamilyCat pusse's out now you ain't bringin' a boat? W.T.F.
    From what I save on gas, I can now invest in adult beverages to try and keep up with you on Friday night.
    Thanks for the offer Ken but Al said I could bum a ride with him on Saturday.

acatitude
    no prob, glad Al is going see yu guys saturday

Dimarco21
    From what I save on gas, I can now invest in adult beverages to try and keep up with you on Friday night.
    OOOooohhhAAAAaaaaahhhh..I like your thinkin' Keith. We'll make it a full contact sport. I get first pick.
    Dr. Phil's Team
    1.) Mr. BigJoeDuckSlayer.

Robbie Racer
    OOOooohhhAAAAaaaaahhhh..I like your thinkin' Keith. We'll make it a full contact sport. I get first pick.
    Dr. Phil's Team
    1.) Mr. BigJoeDuckSlayer.
    Okay, I give up since you're pulling out the big guns.

Obsessive Compulsive
    First FamilyCat pusse's out now you ain't bringin' a boat? W.T.F.
    Wait a minute, FamilyCat not going. It's his trip, I just don't understand, WTF. I supose Bad News Travles Fast and High Voltage are going to bail out also.
    And R.R. no boat when it runs, I just don't understand.
    Maybe we should all sell our boats.:devil:

Obsessive Compulsive
    so far dean has nothing to say except "it should work" well its worse then my old case, so I will call him in the morning and find out once and for all what his intentions are... Then I will decide what I will do.. this case has a much smaller water cavity then my other one and im thinking if i pour water down the top it should flow out the bottom and it just fills up in the top and dribbles out like a leaky faucet. also the top cap is turning gray from the heat im sure although my exhaust and intercooler water fall on the top of drive..
    I hope he steps up to the plate to remedy this since he has 4300 of my money and I have a drive that doesnt cool properly and he did it.
    I want to find out the style or year case I have... i have no idea what year this repplacement case is, so hopefully tomorrow morning ill know more for better or worse.
    where is yur temp gauge at Keith?? are you reading oil temp or case temp?? I may have to figure out how to install a temp gauge for my drive. 140 degrees is pretty good id say.
    Sorry to hear that you are having problems with your junk. But you are a die heart, and you are still bring your junk. Cool.

Dimarco21
    Okay, I give up since you're pulling out the big guns.
    He is alittle intimidating isn't he.

78Anthonyjet
    He is alittle intimidating isn't he.
    Have you seen Joe drink?

rent free
    I got my spot reserved today. We'll be in space 17. I guess there are no takers on the tent spot huh? Ah well, you sheep hurders are probably better in your sleds anyway.
    Hope you do get the chance to make it up Terry. We'd like to see ya.
    BRA
    If all you sheep herders would let me and Ab post maybe I"ll maybe I will
    bring a newbe for the wolfs:idea: :idea:

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425