Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Berryessa Trip 2007

Napanutt
    The v-drivers usually do a gathering on Mothers day at Putah Creek,some nice speed passes in the morning and evening depending on the weather conditions...Mothers day is the 13th of May next year.

Itsahobby
    Count us in.
    Jerry

deltarat
    The last 2 year we have done the weekend around Mothers day, and it has worked great. That was my 1st hot boat trip, and it was a lot of fun. Last year (2006) was even better. Seems like it's around my b day as well which just makes it better. How does May 18-20 sound for everyone? I think that's the weekend after mothers day. When my b day is on a sunday, it's always mothers day, and the weekend before is Sunday the 13th. What do y'all think...
    BRA
    Brandon....puff puff pass, puff puff pass! Slow down a little bit there bro or you will make DaveO jealous :yuk:

deltarat
    The v-drivers usually do a gathering on Mothers day at Putah Creek,some nice speed passes in the morning and evening depending on the weather conditions...Mothers day is the 13th of May next year.
    I will give this my best Brandon effort here.
    No can do Mothers Day from here, I dont boat on mothers day because I get in trouble when I go out on Mothers day and shit. Maybe we can do the weekend before Mothers day or the weekend after Mothers day because I do boat on those weekends I just don't on Mothers day weekend.
    How did I do Brandon?

Napanutt
    I will give this my best Brandon effort here.
    No can do Mothers Day from here, I dont boat on mothers day because I get in trouble when I go out on Mothers day and shit. Maybe we can do the weekend before Mothers day or the weekend after Mothers day because I do boat on those weekends I just don't on Mothers day weekend.
    How did I do Brandon?
    I do not boat in the rain I do not boat when I'm in pain... Sam I am...LOL

Rocket-J
    Count me in. No Mothers Day. No first week in July. Steele Park fills up fast on Holiday weekends. We love Berryessa. Al

acatitude
    If you make it mid MAy we can also do one in late july early aug and late sept or oct again sandwished around a couple hookey days...some one needs to be an event planner and no it aint me..... cat attack is mid june I think..oh man when is cat attack june????/ damn

If you make it mid MAy we can also do one in late july early aug and late sept or oct again sandwished around a couple hookey days...some one needs to be an event planner and no it aint me..... cat attack is mid june I think..oh man when is cat attack june????/ damn
    Better start a cat attack thread Ken. Its almost november.

BIGJOEDUCKSLAYER
    I hate to say it but, looks like may 18-20 ? The weekend after mothers day
    BIG JOE

abraman1326
    Sorry, it was Friday, and I was in a hurry to get out of the office.
    The last 2 hot boat trips in May have been a blast. I was putting in my vote for May 18-20. That's really all I was saying except %^&*(((***^%&%$^%#$#@&()_)*(&(*$$#*&()^&^&%$*(*_*_ ()*%%^#. CAn't believe y'all can't understand that. LOL Anyway, someone pick a date, and the belt crew will be there...
    BRA

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast