Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Shocking article in LA Times

CARLSON-JET
    I honestly cannot say what is worse. 10 million illegals gaining entrance to this country or the 10,000 polititions waving them over. I have to believe the latter is at fault. R.B.

Not So Fast
    Point being it's easy to say the figures are skewed and not correct but they are probably close. We all know it if you live or have lived in the southwest. My question is how did we get into this situation, and you can't point the finger at one political group or administration. This has taken some time to come to fruition right? Problem is now what do we do and who will do it. Illegals collecting S.S. WTF!!!! Emergency rooms bursting at the seams WTF!! Providing free medical services WTF !!! This crap has got to stop regardless of how it's done and I'll vote for any politician who has the backbone to REALLY bring about and enforce laws to do so. We have become a nation that is TOO concerned about being politically correct to the point of self destruction both finacially and morally!!!!!!!!!
    This is the greatest country in the world but unless we become a little more selfish and tell other countries (regardless of who they are) to back the F.O. then we and our children will not survive because there are a lot of destructive forces out there just waiting to wipe us out if we do not remain strong. Sorry for the rant. NSF

UltraClean
    I dont know why i click on these threads....ignorant f*cks

centerhill condor
    I honestly cannot say what is worse. 10 million illegals gaining entrance to this country or the 10,000 polititions waving them over. I have to believe the latter is at fault. R.B.
    yea, and what about sending "unarmed" NG units to protect the border? what was that other than a photo op and prep for political advertisements.

stoker
    Not being a jerk here either, Property tax is payed by the land lord of the folks they rent from 4 person house rented by 16 peeps me = not paying their share, Income tax working under the table = enough said, car tax? sorry i don't understand this one, my bad. Sorry, sales tax they don't tend to buy big ticket new items.
    Quote: Boat Cop
    Sales tax? Yes.
    Property Tax? Only if they own property. If they rent, the property owners pay the tax, but there are sometimes 3 or 4 or more families living in the same property. Essentially accounting for only 1/3 to 1/4 or less of potential property tax. (Property taxes goes to the Counties, not the State)
    Income Tax? No. They need a social security number for that.
    Car tax? Mostly no. When we stop illegals they are usually driving unregistered, uninsured (or stolen) vehicles, and have no or fraudulent, drivers licenses, or are driving on suspended privileges, due to FTAs on tickets they've received. (I can't say all are like that. Only every one I've encountered)
    Are Boat Cop and Chub the same person? If not they are sure on the same page at the same time. [B]

centerhill condor

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123