Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ****ing pissed off.............MURDERERS

clownpuncher
    The more I watch the coverage on the Cabazon fire the more outraged I get.
    Some sick F UCK murdered at least four firemen, maybe five pretty soon.
    I'm just hear ranting.

clownpuncher
    Makes me ill thinking about the deaths and the murder victims families. Daddy, hubby, son, brother or friend WON"T be coming home.
    I need a Jack and Coke. NOW.

phebus
    And, if this guy isn't caught, the odds are he will start more fires, and jeopardize more lives.
    I sure hope they catch the sick f*ck, and he gets what he deserves.

JB in so cal
    And, if this guy isn't caught, the odds are he will start more fires, and jeopardize more lives.
    I was kinda hoping a fire crew might come across him I'm sure there are some useful tolls onboard that might come in handy.

slowinhavasu
    DITTO.....

UltraClean
    havent been watching too closely here at work....so they believe its arson??

lalhc
    It is sickening to think all this was deliberately set. I live up in Lake Arrowhead and it was only 3 years ago (as of yesterday) that I almost lost my house due to an arson fire. Every week that SOB's composite picture is shown in our local paper as one of the locals most wanted for the Old Fire. I am not a fireman, but I kinda know what all fireman are going through. My dad was a fireman and my brother-n-law is a current LA County firefighter.

slink
    It is sickening to think all this was deliberately set. I live up in Lake Arrowhead and it was only 3 years ago (as of yesterday) that I almost lost my house due to an arson fire. Every week that SOB's composite picture is shown in our local paper as one of the locals most wanted for the Old Fire. I am not a fireman, but I kinda know what all fireman are going through. My dad was a fireman and my brother-n-law is a current LA County firefighter.
    Wouldn't be suprised if it's the same guy.

racecar.hotshoe
    I say if they catch the person they but him training building and lite it up!

clownpuncher
    havent been watching too closely here at work....so they believe its arson??
    I'm pretty sure they're certain. Homicide Det.s are there or on their way.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast