Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: just too funny

SummitKarl
    Why females should avoid girls night out after they are married
    The other night I was invited out for a night with "the girls." I told my husband that I would be home by midnight: "I promise!"
    Well, the hours passed and the margaritas went down way too easy.
    Around 3a.m., a bit loaded, I headed for home. Just as I got in the door, the cuckoo clock in the hall started up and cuckooed 3 times. Quickly, realizing my husband would probably wake up, I cuckooed
    Another 9 times. I was really proud of myself for coming up with such a quick-witted solution, in order to escape a possible conflict with him. (Even when totally smashed...3 cuckoos plus 9 cuckoos totals 12 cuckoos =MIDNITE!) The next morning my husband asked me what time I got in, and I told him "Midnight." He didn't seem pissed off at all. Whew! Got away with that one! Then he said, "We need a new cuckoo clock." When I asked him why, he said, "Well, last night our clock cuckooed three times, then said, "Oh. Shit," cuckooed 4 more times, cleared it's throat, cuckooed another 3 times, giggled, cuckooed twice more, and then tripped over the coffee table and farted."

AltarGirl
    Why females should avoid girls night out after they are married
    The other night I was invited out for a night with "the girls." I told my husband that I would be home by midnight: "I promise!"
    Well, the hours passed and the margaritas went down way too easy.
    Around 3a.m., a bit loaded, I headed for home. Just as I got in the door, the cuckoo clock in the hall started up and cuckooed 3 times. Quickly, realizing my husband would probably wake up, I cuckooed
    Another 9 times. I was really proud of myself for coming up with such a quick-witted solution, in order to escape a possible conflict with him. (Even when totally smashed...3 cuckoos plus 9 cuckoos totals 12 cuckoos =MIDNITE!) The next morning my husband asked me what time I got in, and I told him "Midnight." He didn't seem pissed off at all. Whew! Got away with that one! Then he said, "We need a new cuckoo clock." When I asked him why, he said, "Well, last night our clock cuckooed three times, then said, "Oh. Shit," cuckooed 4 more times, cleared it's throat, cuckooed another 3 times, giggled, cuckooed twice more, and then tripped over the coffee table and farted."
    ROTFLMAO!!!! That's great!

clownpuncher
    OK, I laughed. Good one.

squirt'nmyload
    lol

SummitKarl
    ROTFLMAO!!!! That's great!
    I hope Jerry doesn't own a cockoo clock

AltarGirl
    I hope Jerry doesn't own a cockoo clock
    No but we have one of those bird clocks in the kitchen.

SummitKarl
    No but we have one of those bird clocks in the kitchen.
    cool...then I know what to get him for Christmas

tntperformance
    That's too damn funny

Wet Dream
    Funny at its finest.

catman-do
    Thats wierd, I just got that same exact joke emailed to me today at work! Are you in some way involved in the mgt industry. Maybe it got around.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast