Thread: Debra Lefavre is laughing her ass off...

JB in so cal
    SOUTH BEND, Ind. Oct 26, 2006 (AP)— A former teacher's aide who prosecutors said stripped naked before students in a classroom and touched herself in a seductive manner has been sentenced to more than nine years in prison.
    A judge sentenced Schmeca White, a former Greene Intermediate Center classroom aide, on Wednesday, ordering her to also register as a sex offender and serve four years on probation after her release from prison.
    White, 28, was convicted last month on charges of sexual misconduct with a minor, vicarious sexual gratification and battery. She was acquitted on five other charges.
    She maintained her innocence when she spoke during Wednesday's court hearing.
    "I still say that I'm innocent, regardless of what victims said I did," White said. "I did nothing to those children and I still say that."
    Prosecutors charged her with committing the acts in 2004 with seven students, both boys and girls between the ages of 11 and 15, while supervising them in a classroom during their teacher's lunch period. At least some of the children had mental disabilities, authorities said.
    White has been jailed since her arrest in April 2005.
    St. Joseph Superior Court Judge Roland W. Chamblee Jr. said he could not order a longer sentence because White had no previous criminal troubles.

RitcheyRch
    Why didnt I ever have any teachers like this.

spectratoad
    Was she as hot? That could explain some things.

HocusPocus
    Was she as hot? That could explain some things.
    http://www.wndu.com/news/pics/pic_52756.jpg
    doesn't look to hot to me.

Trailer Park Casanova
    In Germany, Switzerland or France, what would be the action taken by authorities?
    Are we too Victorian about this?
    Perhaps she's just a nut case that needs help, then guidance into another line of work.