Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Needles V-Drive Bash

63stevens
    Looking to attend the Needles Bash. What's the date? What kind of accomdations do they have?(Rv,hotel,etc). Where exactly is it located and does anyone have a phone number that I can call and make reservations?

Highlimit9000
    Park Moabi has a nice Campground if ur into ruffin it. Otherwise there are Motels in Needles or 20 min north gets u Laughlin...I live in Bullhead, so if anyone needs any further info or help... just let me know....

DUCKY
    Dates are 4/27 thru 5/04 at Needles Marina.
    There is a BBQ on Friday night 5/02 at a cost of $10 per head. Contact BillyB for the BBQ info, and go here for camping/slip info if needed.
    Park Moabi is also a nice campground, but it's quite a bit south of the festivities.
    Good Luck!
    www.needlesmarina.com
    [ February 14, 2003, 07:51 PM: Message edited by: DUCKY ]

BILLY.B
    63stevens:
    Looking to attend the Needles Bash. What's the date? What kind of accomdations do they have?(Rv,hotel,etc). Where exactly is it located and does anyone have a phone number that I can call and make reservations? 63stevens, the more the merrier. There are quite a few hotels in the town of Neddles. From not to expensive to expensive. One that we have stayed at is the Ouality Inn, plenty of parking, clean rooms, and about 2 miles from the marina. Neddles marina has excellent camping facilities, clean restrooms, pool /spa, full hook ups if you choose to go that way with an R.V., tent camping is also available. Ph# 760-326-2197, and tell them your with the v-drive bash and they'll set you up.

ACCEPTENCE
    Needles V-Drive Bash!!!! Yippie!!! Is it here yet???

schiada96
    Is it time yet?????

Flat Nasty
    DUCKY:
    Dates are 4/27 thru 5/04 at Needles Marina.
    There is a BBQ on Friday night 5/02 at a cost of $10 per head. Contact BillyB for the BBQ info, and go here for camping/slip info if needed.
    Park Moabi is also a nice campground, but it's quite a bit south of the festivities.
    Good Luck!
    www.needlesmarina.com

Flat Nasty
    Woops... let me try that whole posting thing again! Hey Ducky... what days are you and Mrs. Duck going up?

dossangers
    Cant wait for the weather to get hot put the boat in last week to check the strut and the water was MELTED SNOW!! See ya all there for sure!!

DUCKY
    Flat Nasty:
    Woops... let me try that whole posting thing again! Hey Ducky... what days are you and Mrs. Duck going up? We are planning on it. Pre-lim plans are to go up for the BBQ on Fri. night and camp through Sunday, but we might just drive up Sat. Morning. My Dad will probably come Sat, too. I have to get my new motor together, but that shouldn't be a problem. It's only money, right?
    [ March 12, 2003, 06:32 PM: Message edited by: DUCKY ]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast