Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Needles V-Drive Bash

PRIMEriverRUNNER8780
    Looking forward to another year of Billy's annual V-Drive Bash and the local red dog bar-pub.
    Unfortuatly my good pal Chuck wont be there to pass out on the beach once again for all to see (ask the office for photos on that one).
    Hoping to once again see billy b. make some stunning passes and Damon's new schiada make it down to Topac.

Ian
    If Damon wants to make it all the way down to Topac he better bring a lot of oil .

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    Oh ya! Its all good chief!!!!!

livin on the edge
    dossangers:
    Cant wait for the weather to get hot put the boat in last week to check the strut and the water was MELTED SNOW!! See ya all there for sure!! I'll be there dos. Can't wait to head down to the sand bar have a few come back and spank a bunch of flats on the same fill up!!!!

BILLY.B
    livin on the edge:
    dossangers:
    Cant wait for the weather to get hot put the boat in last week to check the strut and the water was MELTED SNOW!! See ya all there for sure!! I'll be there dos. Can't wait to head down to the sand bar have a few come back and spank a bunch of flats on the same fill up!!!! Oviously this is a post my MR. Livin on a DREAM Lowater. He's been M.I.A for sometime and he comes back disallusioned . The only spanking you'll be doing will be on your forhead for thinking you would be able to beat a "FLATTY".

dossangers
    BILLY.B:
    livin on the edge:
    dossangers:
    Cant wait for the weather to get hot put the boat in last week to check the strut and the water was MELTED SNOW!! See ya all there for sure!! I'll be there dos. Can't wait to head down to the sand bar have a few come back and spank a bunch of flats on the same fill up!!!! Oviously this is a post my MR. Livin on a DREAM Lowater. He's been M.I.A for sometime and he comes back disallusioned . The only spanking you'll be doing will be on your forhead for thinking you would be able to beat a "FLATTY". Steve im thinking you at the 9 oclock and me at the 3 oclock and the flatty at 6 oclock which is in the REARS!!

livin on the edge
    BILLY.B:
    livin on the edge:
    dossangers:
    Cant wait for the weather to get hot put the boat in last week to check the strut and the water was MELTED SNOW!! See ya all there for sure!! I'll be there dos. Can't wait to head down to the sand bar have a few come back and spank a bunch of flats on the same fill up!!!! Oviously this is a post my MR. Livin on a DREAM Lowater. He's been M.I.A for sometime and he comes back disallusioned . The only spanking you'll be doing will be on your forhead for thinking you would be able to beat a "FLATTY". I seem to recall a time we were on a river float and you were on the beach flaging the "edge" over looking for a tow! Looking dam fast chief.

BILLY.B
    livin on the edge:
    BILLY-B:
    livin on the edge
    I'll be there dos. Can't wait to head down to the sand bar have a few come back and spank a bunch of flats on the same fill up!!!! Oviously this is a post by MR. Livin on a DREAM Lowater. He's been M.I.A for sometime and he comes back disallusioned . The only spanking you'll be doing will be on your forhead for thinking you would be able to beat a "FLATTY". [/qb]I seem to recall a time we were on a river float and you were on the beach flaging the "edge" over looking for a tow! Looking dam fast chief. [/QB][/QUOTE]I needed another cocktail and I was fresh out .

Sangster
    Oh Barmaid......

BILLY.B
    Sangster:
    Oh Barmaid...... Yeah, old Stevie looks real good in that cheetah thong and pumps jawdrop driving the ole hydro around serving cocktails to everyone

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12