Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Cool ass story

topless
    Awesome! Glad you got her back. :smile:
    Thanks FM, she was a rescue doggy that was going to be put to sleep because she has epilepsy and no one wanted to deal with her. Since I've had her, she has had quite a few grand mal seizures and finally a major stroke. (she is only about 3 yrs old) At one point I thought I was going to have to have her put to sleep but she slowly got back to her almost normal self. She hasn't had one since that I have seen and is the most loving and seems grateful dog alive. I have no idea where she has been or what happened but since she has been home, she puts her ears back and cowers like someone has been hitting her. I am so glad she's back where she is safe.

FMluvswater
    Thanks FM, she was a rescue doggy that was going to be put to sleep because she has epilepsy and no one wanted to deal with her. Since I've had her, she has had quite a few grand mal seizures and finally a major stroke. (she is only about 3 yrs old) At one point I thought I was going to have to have her put to sleep but she slowly got back to her almost normal self. She hasn't had one since that I have seen and is the most loving and seems grateful dog alive. I have no idea where she has been or what happened but since she has been home, she puts her ears back and cowers like someone has been hitting her. I am so glad she's back where she is safe.
    If someone has been hurting her then I'm even more glad to hear she is back with you, cuz I know you will treat her with love and respect. It's so sad to see the after effects of abuse. Maybe with time you can love that reaction out of her and she'll forget to cower anymore. :smile: Give her extra pats and tell her FM says good doggie, lol yeah I know she won't know what you're saying and she doesn't know me but it's the thought that counts eh

Huckleberry
    Cool to see ya got your pup back. Have you given any thought to having her microchipped? They're pretty darn cheap now. I had all my dogs done by Corona Animal services for about $25 a dog. Nearly every animal shelter and rescue now has the reader device and scans every dog they get in. It will instantly give them your info to get your pup back to you. I believe that Corona/Norco also gives you one free finding/rescue/impound if you have your dog chipped. I know our dogs are members of our family, and it is cheap insurance to get them back. It is also a proof positive way of proving the dog is yours if some shitbag steals it.
    Here's a link to teir website.
    Avid Microchips (http://www.avidmicrochip.com/)

Huckleberry
    Ya know, when I find the next girlfriend that I might wanna keep around for a while I'll probably have her chipped as well. Just glad I didn't have the x-wife chipped! :220v: :220v:
    Rio
    You may be on to something here with chipping the wife. If/When she becomes an Ex, just call Avid and change the owners name and contact info to Jordy, Tom Brown or someone who can afford to take over her payments. That way when they find her drunk, passed out, and pregnant they go running to the other person looking for money, not you!!! :crossx:

topless
    Ya know, when I find the next girlfriend that I might wanna keep around for a while I'll probably have her chipped as well. Just glad I didn't have the x-wife chipped! :220v: :220v:
    RioI'll get chipped get ya hunny! :crossx: :crossx:

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234