Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bassett contest prizes

infotraker
    My brother and I enterred and won 2nd place for the oldest boat (racing muffler was prize). We have not received the prize although I have called at least 4 times since aug. Has anyone received their prize ?

Beautiful Noise
    Has anyone received their prize ?
    I got mine,I talked with Paul Bassett and made arrangements to drive there and picked it up

RaysonKid
    I know my brother 72superlite hasnt received his prize.
    He won second place in hottest v-drive.
    He also was suppose to get mufflers.
    Guess he will just have to drive from Tacoma WA. and pickup his prize.
    :rollside:

72 superlite
    Glad to hear I'm not the only one. I was begining to think the brown driver put em on his brown ride so the neighborhood dogs wouldn't know he was coming down the street. :rollside: :rollside: What kind of response did you get when you called? I only called the one time and he told me he couldn't ship them til the following week.

DUECE'SDAD
    Man im sure they will come thru !!! They are great to deal with but busy as stated !!!

infotraker
    I've called at least 4 times and they say THEY WILL BE IN THE MAIL IN A FEW DAYS. I'm calling again today. Last call was 2 weeks ago.

ChetRippley
    I've called at least 4 times and they say THEY WILL BE IN THE MAIL IN A FEW DAYS. I'm calling again today. Last call was 2 weeks ago.
    Get off Bassetts case!! Maybe he has got more important things to do than give away free shit to you, like delivering parts that people actually pay for. I swear it amazes me how people can never be happy even when they are getting something for nothing. Paul always takes care of his customers, so just relax you will get what ever you won. If you keep riding him like a horse, he will never consider offering a contest again.

infotraker
    It was great to have the contest winners boat pictures in Hot Boat Magazine. I kept calling just to make sure the package was not lost. If a company has a contest and has winners they should at least say that prizes will be mailed within a time limit such as 3 months to let us know. When I called they said the package would go out within the week I called, that was July. I think Bassett products are great. I'll just let it be.

Beautiful Noise
    Paul is a Great Guy,Every time I've been out there over the Years he's always busy working in the Back...................He'll come though for you

superdave013
    I donno about that Chet. Yes, I think Paul is a cool cat too. I do alot of promo stuff like this also but in the car market. The dude won fair and square so he really should get his bounty. If not then don't put it up in the first place.
    Infro, try to call one last time. Ask them to put it on will call and I'll go pick it up for you as I'm very close to them. I ship every day anyway. One more box going out is no big whoop.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast