Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: SEMA. Whos going?

NOTALENT
    I wish...company didnt want to pay for me to go this year!!! Oh well... :cry:

BowTie Rick
    Sunday to Saturday. Make sure to stop by and ask for Rick. Our booth looks to be over the top this year with test equipment, 2 sick cars and more. If you happen to wander over to AAPEX at the Sands, make sure to check out the 55 Chevy if you didn't see it in our SEMA booth last year.

Goad
    i was gunna go to promote a friend of mines new magazine, but it looks like im goin to havasu instead.

go by the MHT Luxury Alloys booth and say hello to my buddy Joe, tell him I sent you (Dave) and he will buy you a beer.

house
    Leahy is a riot. I used to work with a company that did huge amounts a business with MHT. And SEMA time with Joe can get interesting.

pixilatedpussy
    I will be there on Tues and maybe Wed. Im not real hot on going because its so fricken crazy, but there is usually somthing there I get to see that makes it worth while.
    See ya there.
    We are skipping SEMA this year but hitting NACE for the more Collission end of it. Gonna party with ShowSum & Only Money so....if anyone else want to hook up...pm me. :rollside:

lucky
    We are skipping SEMA this year but hitting NACE for the more Collission end of it. Gonna party with ShowSum & Only Money so....if anyone else want to hook up...pm me. :rollside:
    ahhhhhh ---- (blush) ammmmm -- yea - hey HOOOOOW YOU Doinnnnnn

socaldj1
    I'll be there Wednesday-friday. Staying at the Polo Towers. Rooms were out of control this year.

slowinhavasu
    I'll be there all day Thursday.....I'll be the long hair...with the empty beer cup......HELP ME.............. :crossx:

h2oski2fast
    Used to be a good show before all the consumers started showing up. I know many dealers that no longer go to the show because they are there to do business and you have consumers aking if these wheels will fit their 02 ford focus. It's definately an interesting show with some wild vehicles.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast