Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: AV Folks

Mrs Luvnlife
    What's up with Cales
    What's Cales? Is there more than one of him :2purples: ??

Screemy1
    Mmmm, Coaches wings are good...... I just wish the owner of Coaches would drop some money back into his bar.... that place needs to revamp the layout of seating, a refinish on the bar and layout, LCD and Plasma t.v. upgrades, new decor throughout.... that place has not changed since they opened many many years ago...... the place shows poor ownership, place has good food, good customers, good employees, just needs more pride in ownership.....

Jetdriver
    :cry: :cry: I'm staying down in valley tonight I have a big 5 hour test I have to take in the morning for certification :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: not fare your getting back at me because I didn't come over on wed :yuk: oh well maybe steve and william will btw have a safe trip this weekend
    5 hours test to certify what? Can you still certify that??? Im thinking you cant.

JetBoatRich
    Mmmm, Coaches wings are good...... I just wish the owner of Coaches would drop some money back into his bar.... that place needs to revamp the layout of seating, a refinish on the bar and layout, LCD and Plasma t.v. upgrades, new decor throughout.... that place has not changed since they opened many many years ago...... the place shows poor ownership, place has good food, good customers, good employees, just needs more pride in ownership.....
    Sad But True, Joey put flat screens in his Rosamond Coach's My daughter worked there for a little while last summer, her main complaint was the table lay out :yuk:
    He has sponsored our teams in the past The food is good and the beer is always cold

FORMER RAIDERETTE MRS ELIMINATED SPRINTER
    5 hours test to certify what? Can you still certify that??? Im thinking you cant.
    Its to certify thats its still cetified Grade AAA Choice *****
    Whats up Big Daddy

a catered life
    it was Steph's idea I am just the designated drinker
    you are more than welcome to join
    black guys too

eliminatedsprinter
    William and I are in.

Jetdriver
    black guys too
    Holy shit!!!!!!!!!!! Your BLACK???

Jetdriver
    Its to certify thats its still cetified Grade AAA Choice *****
    Whats up Big Daddy
    Id say the meat is a bit tenderized at this point! All is well in LaLa land!

FORMER RAIDERETTE MRS ELIMINATED SPRINTER
    Id say the meat is a bit tenderized at this point! All is well in LaLa land! thats great

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast