Thread: Pimp My Boat

Jetaholic
    Now this idea was brought out in the "Sunk The Boat" forum...can't remember who came up with it.
    But this would be a killer idea. Matter of fact I've got the perfect candidate boat for the first episode.
    I'm currently overhauling it at the moment, which is costing me a shitload to do. But...
    It would be WAY cool if Hot Boat Mag could pick up where I leave off with it.
    I just got the jet reassembled with all new internals and am working on the engine as we speak. The hull is at a fiberglass shop where it's gonna get new flooring, stringers, keel work, gel coat, etc etc. Then I'll install the jet and motor, wire everything up and it will get a new interior.
    However, if they could actually do a Pimp My Boat, I could save the interior work for that, along with whatever else they would do to it.
    So it would be way cool if we could all vote on this. And if/when my boat comes out all pimped, other members of the board could submit their boats as possible candidates.
    Jon

Some Kind Of Monster
    Hope "Pimp my boat" isn't modeled after "pimp my ride" or else they aren't going ot do any work to the motor

C-2
    Liquid Courage got his boat pimped by PowerBoat (I think?)

rrrr
    Why don't you set up a paypal account so everyone will send you money.
    Idiot.

Tom Brown
    I think it's a great idea for a show. They could take battered up old tri-hulls, pour unbelievable quantities of cash and time into them, and have wh0rish looking pieces of shit.

Jetaholic
    Why don't you set up a paypal account so everyone will send you money.
    Idiot.
    OK while I realize this comes about due to the whole "Sunk The Boat" fiasco, this is in no way a ploy to get more money. Believe me I have plenty to accomplish the rebuild project on my own.
    I just was merely submitting the idea for a new show. Even if my boat wasn't used in the making of it. Probably wouldn't most likely anyway. But, I figure since they have Pimp My Ride, Monster Garage, American Chopper, it would be really cool to see a show come on the air where boats get 'decked out' (no pun intended).
    I think a lot of us here would love to see a show of this nature.
    Jon

Decided Advantage
    I think it's a great idea for a show. They could take battered up old tri-hulls, pour unbelievable quantities of cash and time into them, and have wh0rish looking pieces of shit.
    But think of all the cheap spinning lights. poorly placed flatscreens, and speaker boxes and stereo amps! :crossx: And they could add self-raising lighted boxes to hold two life jackets and they could 24ers on the trailer and do a bimini in a zebra print with dingel balls.
    Oh yeah let see a "Pimp My Boat"! It would give us all hold pools on whether it will float, run, do anything well. :crossx:

Decided Advantage
    To Late!
    Someone beat us to it! here are pics of the first boat done. I'm not sure what it once was but I know what it is now! :crossx:

Jbb