Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Let's think a little longer...

You Te
    DUHHH!!! Come on Tom... these are preschool questions dude! Everybody knows that Plan B would kick ass...
    But I like where you came from on this...
    :idea:
    What do you know, you cowardly lion look alike.

You Te
    Based on the composites of both hulls & the given density of the air quality at appox 3' from the water, I am going to have to say the Blown injected jet would kick ass!!!!!!!!!!!!! :crossx:
    Don't you have a drain to clear.

ratso
    What if the two vehicles in question here are boats. Boat A could be 600 hp outboard and boat B could be a 1000 hp stern drive.
    How would the performance compare then?
    I'd like to see this comparison in Just Jets Tom... doubt it would go over very well...

MAXIMUS
    Hmmm... interesting...

MAXIMUS
    That would depend completely on the size of each animal. I do believe the bear would like have an edge though because he'd probably kill the deer before it could finish the 2 nine inchers thus winning by eating the deer and the remaining muffin portions.
    You know... as the moderator shouldn't you be a little more educational??? This line of posting should be left to the professionals! The bear would obviously munch the shit out of the dears muffins & then possible finish off the deer! Given! Now why is tom so interested in trying to make sense??? Is there a 24hr flu running around the Canatards arena??? I don't see kImmy posting a bunch of scientific shit???

Tom Brown
    Now why is tom so interested in trying to make sense???
    If you figure it out, I wouldn't mind knowing myself.
    Is there a 24hr flu running around the Canatards arena??? I don't see kImmy posting a bunch of scientific shit???
    Kim is busy doing top secret research for the Labatt people.

HTRDLNCN
    lets not forget powerband..
    if the 600hp boat has to spin 9000rpm ,makes almost nopower below 5000 rpm and only makes 300ftlbs of torque and the 1000hp boat spins 5000rpm,makes power almost from idle and makes 1500ftlbs of torque it would be one hell of a race ,,that is if the 600hp boat could get on plane.
    As important as torque and powerband is to a boat especially when
    you talk about drag racing or heavier boats I am amazed noone ever
    talks about anything except hp.

Tom Brown
    As important as torque and powerband is to a boat especially when
    you talk about drag racing or heavier boats I am amazed noone ever
    talks about anything except hp.
    You and I should bet on some races, Htrdlncn.

You know... as the moderator shouldn't you be a little more educational??? This line of posting should be left to the professionals! The bear would obviously munch the shit out of the dears muffins & then possible finish off the deer! Given! Now why is tom so interested in trying to make sense??? Is there a 24hr flu running around the Canatards arena??? I don't see kImmy posting a bunch of scientific shit???
    Sorry jesus I'll back off and let you animal pros take over.
    I haven't seen Kimmy posting too much on the scientific side. I think the Labatts may have damaged that side of his brain or something.

MAXIMUS
    You and I should bet on some races, Htrdlncn.
    Yea that would be good...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast