Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Snoop Dogg Arrested at Bob Hope Airport

brad22
    That guy smokes so much weed it is ridiculous, probably has weed omelets for breakfast. I wonder how much he had on him at the airport??

deltaAce
    I'm not a fan of Snoopy Dogg Man, just speaking from the view point of civil rights. #1 ) Under an ounce of grass is an infraction, w/ a ticket. #2) If he's not a Felon (he probably is) it's not inconceivable that a celebrity would be in posession of personal protection. They could have just gave him a cite & release, with a court date.

deltaAce
    http://www.illegaleconomy.com/im/sev...-in-mexico.jpg
    That's just for his personal consumtion.

Kilrtoy
    I'm not a fan of Snoopy Dogg Man, just speaking from the view point of civil rights. #1 ) Under an ounce of grass is an infraction, w/ a ticket. #2) If he's not a Felon (he probably is) it's not inconceivable that a celebrity would be in posession of personal protection. They could have just gave him a cite & release, with a court date.
    That would hold true for someone, maybe, say, like, could be, OPRAH, DAN RATHER, DONALD TRUMP.
    SNOOP DOG=STRAIGHT GANSTA CRIP FROM L.B. with a history of violence up to murder

deltaAce
    That would hold true for someone, maybe, say, like, could be, OPRAH, DAN RATHER, DONALD TRUMP.
    SNOOP DOG=STRAIGHT GANSTA CRIP FROM L.B. with a history of violence up to murder
    True, and he probably IS a felon in posession of a firearm.

BajaMike
    Yep. "US prosecutors are considering charges against Snoop Dogg after authorities discovered a 53-centimetre collapsible baton in his bags as he boarded a New York-bound flight." (at John Wayne Airport).
    And don't forget that he "accepted responsibility" for a brawl at Heathrow Airport in 2005.
    Remind me never to travel with this guy. :boxed:
    Tough to be a rich rapper, aint it?? I always leave my guns, pot and collapsible batons at home when I fly out of John Wayne airport....they kinda frown on that shit.....and also fingernail clippers, mouthwash, toothpaste, shoes, push up bras with gell inserts, and all that lethal stuff......
    Snoop probably don't read the newspapers much....I'm guessing he be paying for chartered jets from now on. :idea:
    :rollside: :rollside:

CA Stu
    Snoop probably don't read the newspapers much....I'm guessing he be paying for chartered jets from now on. :idea:
    Racist.

BajaMike
    Racist.
    You disagree with what I say??? You think someone who regularly reads the newpapers about the hassle at airports would walk on an airplane with guns, pot and "a 53-centimetre collapsible baton".
    Pulled out the racist card pretty quick there.....you are wrong....dead wrong.....you don't know me asshole!

HTRDLNCN
    Snoop needs to take lessons from ole Willie Nelson on how to get away with getting caught with the green stuff..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast