Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: How is Magic Johnson still alive?

DILLIGAF
    The word is
    IT WAS THE GREATEST HOAX PULLED ON THE WORLD, MAGIC NEVER HAD HIV let ALONE AIDS
    He was paid ALOT OF MONEY TO MAKE HIS CLAIMS, in the hopes of educating the public, That is how he is still alive
    Please......

Kilrtoy
    f ing brilliant .... is he really alive ?? anyone heard from him ??? and killer, you probably know of the fourth gunman that night in texas huh ???
    If there was a fourth gunman that day in texas we would have WON THE ALAMO

Richie Rich
    There is no "cure". Just because you are HIV positive doesn't mean your child will have HIV positive tests.
    I didn't mean my previous comments literally. I know there isn't a cure and he could have had 100 kids without even one turning up HIV positive but I do think his "position" made care and treatments available to him that certainly have aided his longevity.

HCS
    he has "hiv" not "aids" ..... google it and educate yourself , plus being a multi-millionaire doesn't hurt either keyes
    Bon Jovi is the same. He's HIV positive. Not AIDS.
    There carriers.
    Kinda like Robbin Williams. He has Herpes.

DILLIGAF
    I didn't mean my previous comments literally. I know there isn't a cure and he could have had 100 kids without even one turning up HIV positive but I do think his "position" made care and treatments available to him that certainly have aided his longevity.
    I understand....and agree with you. Most do not have the resources to get the type of treatment required. Magic is also in a position to "try" experimental type treatments that someone with insurance would not be able to get covered. Yes, deep pockets are always an issue when it come to proper healthcare. Sad but true.

Richie Rich
    I understand....and agree with you. Most do not have the resources to get the type of treatment required. Magic is also in a position to "try" experimental type treatments that someone with insurance would not be able to get covered. Yes, deep pockets are always an issue when it come to proper healthcare. Sad but true.
    Could not have said it better.....

HCS
    He smokes pot!
    Figure it out! He dosen't feel any effects.

Richie Rich
    The word is
    IT WAS THE GREATEST HOAX PULLED ON THE WORLD, MAGIC NEVER HAD HIV let ALONE AIDS
    He was paid ALOT OF MONEY TO MAKE HIS CLAIMS, in the hopes of educating the public, That is how he is still alive
    ...the joker that came up with that plan needs to win the nobel peace prize or some shiat because I can remember back when Magic Johnson 1st made the announcement; I was still in college and that next day you couldn't find a drugstore with condoms in stock. A lot of Mofo's changed their habits REAL quick......

DILLIGAF
    I would never have a problem playing basketball with Magic. I remember when it came out and then he did his comeback some people (Malone) were hesitant to play with him because of the blood factor. It was just ignorance but not a lot was known about it then. Definitly not with a high profile athelete like Magic.
    Medical weed is a real benefit to someone with full blown aids. It helps keep their appetite up and helps with nausea. I have no problem with weed being legal, for medical or just recreational purposes. It does help many Aids patients without a doubt. For the record I do not enjoy the wild weed personally. Don't like it and it does nothing positive for me.

HCS
    ...the joker that came up with that plan needs to win the nobel peace prize or some shiat because I can remember back when Magic Johnson 1st made the announcement; I was still in college and that next day you couldn't find a drugstore with condoms in stock. A lot of Mofo's changed their habits REAL quick......
    The fact that he made it up is stupid.
    You funkin Laker fans need to realize it's over!
    Micheal J. Fox.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast